How many Trump Executive Orders will remain After He is Gone From Our White House?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Surely, there must be some that will remain. I have no idea which ones they are. Is 0 a reasonable answer. Does anyone have a clue?

Surely, there must be some that will remain. I have no idea which ones they are. Is 0 a reasonable answer. Does anyone have a clue?

Remember that DACA win at the SC you guys got a while back?

That contains part of your answer, and it will bite you in the ass, hard.

Why? Trump's order will simply be rescinded.

This is why EOs are a bunch of bullshit. Not only are they abused, shit like this happens. An EO gets used, it gets used to by the people and depts, then partisanship destroys it and does a 180 on policy.
Like regulations. "the federal govt overrides state regulations" then "the state can have back their constitutional power" then "the federal govt overrides state regulations"
Our country deserves to fall. It is filled with dumbasses.

Why? Trump's order will simply be rescinded.

That's what Trump tried to do with DACA, which was created via a presidential memorandum, which is pretty much the same as an executive order.

The SC stopped them from doing it 'just because", and required more details on why the EC was being rescinded.

Get ready for any EO Biden tries to eliminate being challenged the same way.

Payback is a bitch.

How many Obama executive orders remained after Trump took office?

How many Bush executive orders remained after Obama took office?

If an answer is expected, do the homework.

They probably all stay in effect since after all, Biden’s a fucking neocon corporatist asshole.

Forum List

Back