how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Just trying to explain why you’re always disappointed.

It’s because you believe their lies.
You’d probably be pretty surprised to know where I green my info from…

See, the problem is that there is ideological bias in anything we see, or hear. From the left, or right. The trick is to find the facts, and make up our own minds. Something more often than not liberals can’t afford.

I've criticized several democrats....

For not being hardcore Fascists

Your dissatisfaction at the lack of a Stalin or Chavez to rule your Reich.

Have you called out Trump on anything? Few are more corrupt than he is....

Trump is the greatest president America has had in at least a century.

But I called him out plenty. His failure to fire Sessions the day he recused himself. His failure to fire Rosenstein. His appointment of open Nazi Christopher Wray, His brief association with that scumbag Paul Manafort.

Lets see how honest you are.... I'm guessing you've never whispered a criticism of your blob.

Trump university is such a pathetic nothing burger. You Nazis are such petty little fucks.

You’d probably be pretty surprised to know where I green my info from…

See, the problem is that there is ideological bias in anything we see, or hear. From the left, or right. The trick is to find the facts, and make up our own minds. Something more often than not liberals can’t afford.
I don’t think anyone wakes up in the morning and thinks to themselves, “know what, I’m going to be manipulated by people for their own political gain”.

The trick is indeed to find facts, but I don’t think you’re as good as you believe you are.

You guys are so cool convinced of all these illegal acts because you believe things that aren’t facts. The reason these enemies aren’t prosecuted is because in a court of law, the false accusations you believe won’t stand up. It’s not to do with ideology, it’s to do with your being manipulated.

Very sad that this is what you're reduced to. Didn't you claim to be a "law professor?"

I taught economics at the university level for several years, and comport myself significantly better than you... :dunno:
You’re a lunatic who has lost touch with reality.

I’m not and never have claimed to be a law professor.

True, but they are not as big of a liar as Democrats. Republicans lie when the claim they are going to prosecute douchebag Democrats.
They do lie when they claim they’re going to prosecute because they know they lied about the basis for the accusation.

But it doesn’t matter. You guys never seem to catch on.

My mistake, for some reason I though you had. Perhaps it was one of your fellow fascists. You all bleat the same lines....
Your opinion of yourself is quite inflated.

Normal people don’t go around calling everyone a Nazi.

To the OP's point, I don't mind the Democrats being forgiving. But without that same forgiveness extending to those outside their political thought, they're just hypocrites. It is especially apparent when they call out Republicans for things so petty.

The Republicans on the other hand are just as bad in the opposite direction. They have the discipline of the Nazi's. These days it shows itself for those Republicans that refuse to show themselves as member of Trump's chumps.

Irrefutable.

Trump is the greatest president in well over a hundred years. His accomplishments were monumental, which is why China and you Nazis stooped to using biological weapons to stop him.

Your treason is a crime against humanity, you are worse than Hitler ever dreamed of being.

So great he got one term.... yawn...

You’re delusional.

In what way?

You lied about McCabe, you lied about prosecutors, you belong to a Reich that doesn't grasp how many genders there are, but you have the Chutzpah to call me "delusional."

This is why I can't take you seriously, you're just a partisan hack.

New Topics

Forum List

Back