how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Without looking anything up, I can think of a few:

Andrew Cuomo

Fucking liar.

The Nazis circled the wagons around Cuomo for YEARS, until the AG report made it impossible.

Al Franken

Fucking liar.

Anthony Weiner

Fucking liar.

Some examples from the Republican party please?

Not that I know of, but Republicans are often disappointed…Probably because liberals are prolific liars.
Republicans are disappointed because your leaders are liars.

They lie to you about the “crimes” of democrats and you’re disappointed when reality is far different. It has nothing to do with ideology.

Republicans are disappointed because your leaders are liars.

They lie to you about the “crimes” of democrats and you’re disappointed when reality is far different. It has nothing to do with ideology.
if lying mattered to you, you'd be upset with biden, fauci and many on the left. you are not.

you personify identity politics. you don't care about who lies and doesn't. that doesn't bother you. you care someone you hate said something and are willing to make up the rest. like "he said drink bleach!"

you make up your own lies to get mad about while never giving a shit your side lies 10x worse.

Fucking liar.

I’m not a fucking liar because some tv show hosts ignored his allegations.

I demonstrated that it wasn’t a lie.

Perhaps you were too dramatic to notice.
It was not a "lie" because it serves the Reich and the definition of "truth" is that which promotes power and dominion to the Reich?

Your claims are deliberately false and intended to deceive. All three of those you claim were "called out" were in fact defended by the Reich, both the propaganda corps and politicians, as I documented.

You lied, you simply find lying to be a virtue when it serves your filthy party.

Your claims are deliberately false and intended to deceive. All three of those you claim were "called out" were in fact defended by the Reich, both the propaganda corps and politicians, as I documented.

My claims are not false.

Your pathetic attempt to find ONE tv host who defended them doesn’t make my statement a lie.

I already explained this to you but you’re far too emotional to let it sink in. Do you care to counter my statement this time or would you rather just ramble incoherently about Nazis again?

New Topics

Forum List

Back