how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.

While not for "corruption", the leftist on Democracy Now certainly were mighty miffed at Biden over his Afghan pull out that left so many women, gays, etc left behind screwed.

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
I've heard Dims say Cuomo should resign, but have never heard them say he should do jail time or anything for his crimes.

That is about it.

When have conservatives called out ANYONE for corruption????? Time after time, Republicans offer criminally corrupt politicians to the American people. Donald Trump being the prime example.

The Democratic Party decided after Nixon to put a premium on politicians who DON'T steal from the public. THAT's why Democrats don't often get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Do you have any REAL examples of corruption from Pelosi, Schumer or Waters or are you just assuming they're corrupt. I see you making wild claims of corruption all of the time but none of these claims hold up when subjected to any scrutiny at all.

When have conservatives called out ANYONE for corruption????? Time after time, Republicans offer criminally corrupt politicians to the American people. Donald Trump being the prime example.

The Democratic Party decided after Nixon to put a premium on politicians who DON'T steal from the public. THAT's why Democrats don't often get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Do you have any REAL examples of corruption from Pelosi, Schumer or Waters or are you just assuming they're corrupt. I see you making wild claims of corruption all of the time but none of these claims hold up when subjected to any scrutiny at all.
completely delusional. this is the problem with politics and dems.

I've heard Dims say Cuomo should resign, but have never heard them say he should do jail time or anything for his crimes.

That is about it.

Well that's because he didn't commit any crimes for which he can be jailed. Being an asshole isn't illegal. It'll get you fired but no jailed.

And don't even try to go with the lie that he killed old people. He followed the same CDC guidelines that every other state used. Trump only publicized this happening in Blue States for political reasons. Red state governors did the same thing.

can you give just a couple of examples?

It seems to me that both parties are equally guilty in this area
Ive seen cons call for Grahams and The turtles head CONSTANTLY. Hell Rush practically made a living doing it.

and for the record, you and I align pretty closely in our beliefs. We don't agree on everything, but I respect what you have to say. I think one of the biggest disagreements we would have is that I think the first (I) that actually makes it will become just as corrupt as the rest during the first term.

its just human nature.

190203072700-northam-presser-yearbook-split-exlarge-169.jpg

completely delusional. this is the problem with politics and dems.
People like her really believe in the democrat party much like believing in the saints of the Catholic church.

They are true believers in absolute power of the DNC. They have no concept or belief that absolute power corrupts

Leftism is mostly a delusional ivory tower view of human nature. People bad, but democrats good.

People like her really believe in the democrat party much like believing in the saints of the Catholic church.

They are true believers in absolute power of the DNC. They have no concept or belief that absolute power corrupts

Leftism is mostly a delusional ivory tower view of human nature. People bad, but democrats good.

People like me want to see the facts and the evidence. For 30 years you've claimed the Clintons are corrupt criminals yet you have yet to produce a shred of evidence that they are. Republican lies about Democrats are useless and that's all you have.

REPUBLICANS LIE. ABOUT EVERYTHING. SHOW US THE FACTS, THE EVIDENCE AND THE CHARGES, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

People like me want to see the facts and the evidence. For 30 years you've claimed the Clintons are corrupt criminals yet you have yet to produce a shred of evidence that they are. Republican lies about Democrats are useless and that's all you have.

REPUBLICANS LIE. ABOUT EVERYTHING. SHOW US THE FACTS, THE EVIDENCE AND THE CHARGES, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.
any evidence posted would just be ignored by someone like you.

your brainwashed. you're a sheep.

move along. nothing to see here.

Ive seen cons call for Grahams and The turtles head CONSTANTLY. Hell Rush practically made a living doing it.

yet both are still in position of leadership.

and for the record, you and I align pretty closely in our beliefs. We don't agree on everything, but I respect what you have to say. I think one of the biggest disagreements we would have is that I think the first (I) that actually makes it will become just as corrupt as the rest during the first term.

you may be correct. This is why we need a viable, lasting 3rd party. With the current 2 party system no matter how corrupt or bad or whathaveyou they are, the two parties know they will be voted back into power within a few years due to their only being two choices. Add in a 3rd party and that guarantee of returning to power goes away

yet both are still in position of leadership.
Oh I never said either side was holding anyone accountable. I simply said cons call a spade a spade. The left won't even do THAT MUCH....just look in this thread for evidence.

you may be correct. This is why we need a viable, lasting 3rd party. With the current 2 party system no matter how corrupt or bad or whathaveyou they are, the two parties know they will be voted back into power within a few years due to their only being two choices. Add in a 3rd party and that guarantee of returning to power goes away
fair enough!

Hilarious

New Topics

Forum List

Back