How many tabs

When I saw the title "how many tabs"....... I was just sure that the rest of the post would read "of acid have you dropped".

I'm so disappointed. I SO much wanted to appear on one of those "top forum" lists.
Did you actually keep track--I had a couple of years of partaking, but no idea how many, LOL, probably too many.
I wish I had!

When I saw the title "how many tabs"....... I was just sure that the rest of the post would read "of acid have you dropped".

I'm so disappointed. I SO much wanted to appear on one of those "top forum" lists.
Bam! Done.

do you have open.............right now?

I have 11, people. I cannot be the only person that is doing this stupid crap.

1 at the moment but I do open each response I look at in a new tab because it makes it easier to keep track of new responses that way. I usually don't get 11 responses unless two geezers are having their pre-prune juice bitch and whine about each other session and my post just happens to be somewhere in the mix.

It's something easy to overlook unless it's currently affecting your computer's performance, but solid state drives and random access memory cards wear out.
K. I'm closing 'em out.
Good choice. Your computer may explode in your face if you don't. Or more likely, just take a shit on your lap or on your feet under your desk and become FUBAR.

Just like an old dog.

Last edited:
I usually have zero Tabs open.

s-l500.png

do you have open.............right now?

I have 11, people. I cannot be the only person that is doing this stupid crap.
/—-/ Well, I have an open tab at O’Brien’s Pub, and another at Smitty’s Bar and Grill. Do they count?

Forum List

Back