How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

I've done mushrooms and dropped some blots/gels when I was younger. It was always a blast and never had any wiggy moments when I was tripping, luckily. I'll take a TCH gummy every now and then, but I mostly like to smoke a joint after dinner when I'm turning down the house.

A friend called me one night and said he dropped acid and couldn't find his car....he told me he was at Hollywood Blvd. and Vine and was afraid...so I got dressed and drove up to LA from my home in San Diego....it took me two hours to find him...he was wandering around Hollywood all night and I found him standing out front of Schwab's looking straight up in the air....
I get him in my car and he wanted me to find his car but I refused and said I'm taking your ass home...about half way up the block from his home he opens the door and jumps out....
After he rolled to a stop he gets up and runs away heading back down towards Hollywood...screaming at the top of his lungs I drag him back to the car and get him buckled in....
We proceeded to his home but when I pulled into his driveway he jumped out again...he went door to door banging on peoples homes screaming that I was trying to kill him....
I tackled him and was able to talk him down and finally got him inside his house and planted on his couch.....
I got him some food...a Twinkie I think and made some coffee...when I returned to the living room he was gone...I found him sleeping in the bushes next to his front porch....I had had it and so I locked up his house put the keys in his pocket and left him there and went home.....
I made my mind up that night that drugs were not for me...never dropped acid or mushrooms even though my friend and many other friends continued to use drugs every chance they got....
My friend that I tried to help is dead today...his heart blew up from too much meth and cocaine...I have another friend that was in and out of prison his short life...he died from an overdose in his own shower.....

Stay away from drugs!!! if you must....a little weed and a beer works just fine....but do not drop acid its poison....

My friend that I tried to help is dead today...his heart blew up from too much meth and cocaine...

That's a shame, Ram. It sounds like your friend was particularly susceptible, had a weak constitution or was taking way too much. Psychedelics are like a crucible of self-revelation. It's not for everybody or not everyone is up to it. What some people find when they go inside is magical and miraculous; other people don't like at all what they find when they look within themselves and/or just can't deal with it at all.

Forum List

Back