How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

Dropped acid a few times back in the 70's and 80's. First time was the best - had Orange Sunshine. Couldn't stop smiling, and the high lasted for hours. Had a bad trip with some blotter and haven't wanted to do it since.
me and a couple of buddies did Orange Sunshine at Disneyland once....we had nice time....and yes we were able to maintain ourselves.....

Zero !!!

I did drop shrooms once in 1994 and ended up in a downturn bar in Tucson , Az
It’s a long story ??
It was like a trip of hell through Alice and wonder land
me and some friends did those once out in the middle of the Mohave Desert once.....had a great time....

Zero !!!

It’s a long story ??
me and some friends did those once out in the middle of the Mohave Desert once.....had a great time....
My experience was terrifying
Scary monsters

Zero !!!

It’s a long story ??
Scary monsters
for that to be an ok "trip" it depends on who you are with and were you are doing it at...

Zero !!!

It’s a long story ??
Scary monsters
for that to be an ok "trip" it depends on who you are with and were you are doing it at...
It did not work so I went alone and then it worked and holly cow !!
I was hit like a tornado

i honestly forget how many times i dropped acid, shot up , or did whatever idiot things in my youth

ironic that i went on to serve in ems taking OD's to the ER , eh?

~S~

Zero !!!

It’s a long story ??
Scary monsters
It did not work so I went alone and then it worked and holly cow !!
I was hit like a tornado
who and were makes it good or bad......out in the desert it was pretty nice.....

Dogmaphobe

Do tell. How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

None. Never had an appeal to me after people talked about light trails being the big thing. I would find that extra annoying. Weed, shrooms, hash and some misc. odds and ends pills are the extinct of my experience in the light beyond.

Orange barrels were easiest to get. Sometimes purple microdot. Blotter was fun but I never got to do a sugar cube. We had some christmas tree blotter once. I'm surprised we survived. LOL

Dogmaphobe

Do tell. How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

I don't know exactly...... but so glad you asked. It was so dark and with the way I was driving to get through the red light, the spilled beer washed most of them away, i suspect though, probably twenty dropped between the console and the arm rest.
But the red lights tasted green and the breeze was like milk flowing over the simmering building floating in the purple sounding sky...

New Topics

Forum List

Back