How Many States Would Automaticly Lose a Ballot Challenge

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The West coast other than maybe Alaska or Hawaii certainly have allowed non-citizens to vote often found out as a result of a criminal investigation as with the WA mall shooting in the recent past. NY has according to Albany a better than 90% fail rate at preventing fraudulent votes. Numerous states are in violation of the post 2000 election reforms often due to court rulings. How long will it take to get to a full count if Trump enforces his threat to challenge extra-legal voting?

I don't believe Trump would force a full recount. If Florida or Pennnsylvania is within 0.5 percent with evidence of shenanigans, then hell yes he would. Just like Gore did in 2000.

if republicans really thought there was somekind of voter fraud then why wouldn't they try to prevent it before the elections rather than just saying its rigged no matter what? Is it because maybe none of you really believe the election is rigged or that voter fraud is a real problem, and you just dont want to accept that a most people hate your candidate, and that if it wasn't for the stupid angry white Christian vote nobody would even consider Trump

Either the silent voters are going to come out, the republican ground game is going to save the day, or the Reagan democrats are going to rise from the dead. If none of those come to pass, the country will fall into the abyss. And I think we will see the trend early, whichever way it goes I think we will get the jist early and the numbers will be too large to challenge.

Either the silent voters are going to come out, the republican ground game is going to save the day, or the Reagan democrats are going to rise from the dead. If none of those come to pass, the country will fall into the abyss. And I think we will see the trend early, whichever way it goes I think we will get the jist early and the numbers will be too large to challenge.
Trump cant even get the support of republicans? when have you ever heard the term "trump democrats"? nixon's silent majority is either dead or is no longer worried about the civil rights act so i wouldn't count on the angry white christian vote to save trump either

I don't believe Trump would force a full recount. If Florida or Pennnsylvania is within 0.5 percent with evidence of shenanigans, then hell yes he would. Just like Gore did in 2000.

Recounts are not needed to open the flood gates of lawsuits for defrauding voters. each year statistical analysis shows predominately D fraud. bankrupting the opposition party and salting their Earth is what has been needed since Jackson established the party of fraud.

Recounts are not needed to open the flood gates of lawsuits for defrauding voters. each year statistical analysis shows predominately D fraud. bankrupting the opposition party and salting their Earth is what has been needed since Jackson established the party of fraud.
yeah we should outlaw the democrat party and make America a one party totalitarian state with trump as its eternal leader

Forum List

Back