How Many Shooters?

go away lying langley trollboy,your lies have been exposed for the lying paid shill of Langley you are.the fact that trollboy shill langley confederate soldier likes your bullshit is alll the evidence what a fcuking trollboy you are.
Predtacle as ever,''LARAM is embarrassed by facts he is too ignorant to refute and he immediately goes with the disinformation agent crap.

He is the biggest laughing stock on the entire forum

Predtacle as ever,''LARAM is embarrassed by facts he is too ignorant to refute and he immediately goes with the disinformation agent crap.

He is the biggest laughing stock on the entire forum

I particularly love that he is acting like a huge lame-arsed troll, while screaming that you are a troll.

"Troll" to him I think means "Anybody that will not agree with everything I say".

I particularly love that he is acting like a huge lame-arsed troll, while screaming that you are a troll.

"Troll" to him I think means "Anybody that will not agree with everything I say".
you shills from langley have been exposed for the lying trolls you are,NONE of you evil paid shills from langley have ever been able to refute the overwhelming evidence oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters provided by the likes of jim marrs book CROSSFIRE,,the documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY and several other great documentarys and books that have exposed the lies of the warren commission trollboy,you trollboys LIE when you cant refute the evidence and ignore it pretending it does not exist always doing THIS:scared1: when you cant counter the facts from the sources i listed that have debunked you trolls lies.

all your babble in all your previous posts has been debunked by the book CROSSFIRE and the documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.:itsok:

I have proven you both LIE all the time when you cant refute the overwhelming facts there were multiple shooters.

you two trolls refuse to grow up and stop lying.

Last edited:

oh and sense you two trollboys have exposed what cowards you are who cant admit defeat and have never been able to debunk those sources i listed,one more trollbouy paid shill from langley to add to ignore.

bugs check your pm message,i have a vieo i want to send you on the role of Israel in the assassination of JFK.very few researchers want to discuss their role in it and major bookstores supress it as well,you go to a bookstore and you will find books that point out the role of the CIA in it but you wont find any that talk about Israles role in it. want to send it to you by pm so we can discuss the video free of paid trolls from langley like the nazi kid,mushroom,trrone,crepitus and others.

and all the shills that have said he shot him can only sling shit in defeat like the money trolls they are.:auiqs.jpg:
As predicted you are the only one slinging shit in defeat.

You are a broken record at this point and are proven ignorant.

MArrs is a nut long since proven wrogn and the men who killed Kennedy is fiction

No evidence supports your claim.

oh and sense you two trollboys have exposed what cowards you are who cant admit defeat and have never been able to debunk those sources i listed,one more trollbouy paid shill from langley to add to ignore.
Wrong boy.

Your sources were debunked years ago and you simply started pretending to ignore those who debunked them.

It is you who is too immature to admit defeat.

Forum List

Back