How many Republicans here

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin

What help did he ask for? When?
Todd I'm surprised a person around here as long as you never heard the moron Trump ask putin for help with Hills Email

You mean after the server was already taken apart and sitting in an FBI vault?

You gotta be some kind of stupid twat to take Trump's joke seriously.
Yeah, he's such a jokester ,,,,,,,""Who's gonna pay for the wall""" Was that a joke too?

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap

If Ukraine has information about American Scofflaws, why shouldn't they, as a good neighbor, turn over the info to we the People, ed?

Todd I'm surprised a person around here as long as you never heard the moron Trump ask putin for help with Hills Email

Yeah, he's such a jokester ,,,,,,,""Who's gonna pay for the wall""" Was that a joke too?
You are SUCH a brainwashed loony lib, Eddie. Go to your safe space, now!

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same
He asked help from NEITHER, you dumbass.
You're 100 feet down in a cave these past 3 years ?

If Ukraine has information about American Scofflaws, why shouldn't they, as a good neighbor, turn over the info to we the People, ed?
Try and understand It's ILLEGAL for a president to ask for help for his election from foreigners Got it??

You are SUCH a brainwashed loony lib, Eddie. Go to your safe space, now!
Can't watch the Jets

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same
You really ARE an idiot, Eddie. Your buddy Obama got caught on an open mic asking Russia for help and your beloved Killery sold tons of uranium to Russia and the Ukraine. And of course Killery paid for the fake dossier on Trump, which the Russians helped her with. Do your homework, son. You're getting on my nerves.

Last edited:

Was "every family will save $2500 a year" a joke?

You really ARE an idiot, Eddie. Your buddy Obama got caught on an open mike asking Russia for help and your beloved Killery sold tons of uranium to Russia and the Ukraine. And of course Killery paid for the fake dossier on Trump, which the Russians helped her with. Do your homework, son. You're getting on my nerves.
Obama did NO SUCH THING as ask putin for help He said as president he'd have more flexibility and hill didn't send shit to russia You are a liar ,,,a republican ,,but I repeat myself

First of all I do not care. I do not believe what we are told that much. Also, you damn near better know that Progs have done the same if true and worse. Its just putting it out there for all to hear.

Was "every family will save $2500 a year" a joke?
He was wrong I guess Maybe not every family did

You really ARE an idiot, Eddie. Your buddy Obama got caught on an open mike asking Russia for help and your beloved Killery sold tons of uranium to Russia and the Ukraine. And of course Killery paid for the fake dossier on Trump, which the Russians helped her with. Do your homework, son. You're getting on my nerves.
Obama did NO SUCH THING as ask putin for help He said as president he'd have more flexibility and hill didn't send shit to russia You are a liar ,,,a republican ,,but I repeat myself
Hey, Eddie, you prove AGAIN that you're an idiot. You're profile has your age at 82, I believe it's time for your afternoon nap, Gramps. Bye-bye, I'm done responding to your sorry old DUMB ass.

Try and understand It's ILLEGAL for a president to ask for help for his election from foreigners Got it??

Try and understand It's ILLEGAL for a president to ask for help for his election from foreigners

Is that why Hillary was jailed for getting help from Steele?

So angry...and so old. Pity

IVe said it before red and will say it again - NOTHING is off limits when it comes to defeating Liberals, Moderates, Progressives and Democrats. Though I’m a Conservative, not a Republican, so my opinion probably doesn’t matter.

Hey, Eddie, you prove AGAIN that you're an idiot. You're profile has your age at 82, I believe it's time for your afternoon nap, Gramps. Bye-bye, I'm done responding to your sorry old DUMB ass.
83 in jan and I've seen more ,done more than your weak republican ass ever will

IVe said it before red and will say it again - NOTHING is off limits when it comes to defeating Liberals, Moderates, Progressives and Democrats. Though I’m a Conservative, not a Republican, so my opinion probably doesn’t matter.
Then I'm sure you don't mind that goes both ways

Go right ahead, if you think you can get away with it.

Just realize that while the Democrat “Resistance” screams for impeachment and hearings, those of us on the other end of the spectrum prefer a more “hands-on” response to things.

Go right ahead, if you think you can get away with it.

Just realize that while the Democrat “Resistance” screams for impeachment and hearings, those of us on the other end of the spectrum prefer a more “hands-on” response to things.
Hands on would be nice but not when your senate sits on their hands quivering in fear of big bad trump

Hands on would be nice but not when your senate sits on their hands quivering in fear of big bad trump

Neither House of Congress have anything to do with a “Hands-On” approach. 10,000 people with ARs, handguns, and body armor marching into Washington DC does.

Forum List

Back