How many posters here are smarter than all the world's scientists?

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
I don't see the tools with which we used to post up polls but we can ad lib.

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
I believe I'm less bias than the MSM, who reports on climate science... Does that count?

Not being consumed by narcissism, when I see that the smartest people in the world disagree with me, I assume that I am almost certainly the one who is in error.

For example, the concept of "Quantum Entanglement" just feels wrong to me. Therefore, I conclude that all the scientists talking about it are liars and frauds, and that they're obviously on the payroll of some shadowy Marxist cabal.

Oh wait, I don't do that. I see that people have made working computers based on the concept, so the concept must be valid. The hard data says that my gut feeling is wrong, so I need to learn more about the topic. Imagine that.

1619895504986.png

Is this like the COVID thing where hundreds of millions are going to die within a few short months if we don't all wear masks and lock down forever?

Just wondering... Oh wait! Haven't those same scientists you're talking about predicted that the world would be without ice caps within a decade thirty years ago and that we were all going to die?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I believe I'm less bias than the MSM, who reports on climate science... Does that count?

No, but I appreciate anyone that tries to be objective.

Every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican, or tRump supporter.

Every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican, or tRump supporter.
I suspect many of these denier posters won‘t have the conjones to come out and join this discussion, though we know who most of these posters are.

View attachment 486006

Is this like the COVID thing where hundreds of millions are going to die within a few short months if we don't all wear masks and lock down forever?

Just wondering... Oh wait! Haven't those same scientists you're talking about predicted that the world would be without ice caps within a decade thirty years ago and that we were all going to die?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You sound as if I should put you down for a "YES"

Wow ....

What a really dumb attempt at a "gotcha" question.

You left out the verb. What should every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican or tRump supporter DO?

Wow ....

There is nothing gotcha about Cricks’ inquiry. Stand up for your convictions.

Wow ....

So, you got my point.

You know those scientists believe in climate change before they start working on it, Scientists have agendas too. And the financial rewards from people who are only trying to redistribute wealth for those scientists are huge.

This is another big lie. There are so many it is hard to keep track of them.

Political Chic and Mudwhistle

You know those scientists believe in climate change before they start working on it, Scientists have agendas too. And the financial rewards from people who are only trying to redistribute wealth for those scientists are huge.

This is another big lie. There are so many it is hard to keep track of them.

Then you MUST have some evidence of those scientists receiving those financial rewards. Right? Could you share it with us?

I believe people when its shown that they don't have a monetary, political, or power motivation for what they say.

Smarter is a phony premise. I know plenty of smart people who can't tie their fucking shoes.

I suspect many of these denier posters won‘t have the conjones to come out and join this discussion, though we know who most of these posters are.
Every scientist in the world admits the on going climate crisis. Not one scientist in the world has ever come out against it. That’s enough to tell you that we’re all fucked unless we make drastic changes like banning meat, air travel, the gas industry and so much more.

For some reason Trumptards don’t believe science and are becoming a threat to the existence of life in earth

You left out the verb. What should every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican or tRump supporter DO?
It was an answer to your thread title.

Forum List

Back