How many people have died from the "regular" flu this season?

That's exactly what is happening....and its why so many doctors are puzzled at the apparent two different "strains"....one lethal one not so much....

Roughly 25,000 flu deaths last season (April 1st, 2019 to March 31st, 2020) ... the CDC can only give an estimate for the previous season ... we have to go back to the 2017-18 season to get firm numbers ... it takes a while to review all the medical records and properly determine a death was caused by the flu ... and this is after many many many years of practice with the flu ...

I believe Congress has appropriated money for hospitals to defer the costs of treating Covid-19 ... so there's a vested interest in listing this virus as the cause of death ... nevermind the victim fell six stories onto vertical rebar ... he tested positive, argo the hospital is entitled to your tax dollars ... profit before people ...

Oh, your health insurance premiums will be doubling next year ... [ka'ching] ... hospitals have to maintain dividend payments to keep their stock values high ... you didn't take a position in 2012? ... well that's a crying shame is what that is ... [ka'ching ka'ching] ... I'll be sure to cry for you while I'm lugging this bushel basket of $100 bills to the bank ...

Roughly 25,000 flu deaths last season (April 1st, 2019 to March 31st, 2020) ... the CDC can only give an estimate for the previous season ... we have to go back to the 2017-18 season to get firm numbers ... it takes a while to review all the medical records and properly determine a death was caused by the flu ... and this is after many many many years of practice with the flu ...

I believe Congress has appropriated money for hospitals to defer the costs of treating Covid-19 ... so there's a vested interest in listing this virus as the cause of death ... nevermind the victim fell six stories onto vertical rebar ... he tested positive, argo the hospital is entitled to your tax dollars ... profit before people ...

Oh, your health insurance premiums will be doubling next year ... [ka'ching] ... hospitals have to maintain dividend payments to keep their stock values high ... you didn't take a position in 2012? ... well that's a crying shame is what that is ... [ka'ching ka'ching] ... I'll be sure to cry for you while I'm lugging this bushel basket of $100 bills to the bank ...
Flu deaths will decline as the chinese disease kills many of the people who would have died of the flu anyway

Flu deaths will decline as the chinese disease kills many of the people who would have died of the flu anyway
Precisely! BTW, this is why democratic national fascist NY-governor Andrew Cuomo forced nursing facilities to accept infected patients, he was intentionally using these most vulnerable of all citizens, to spike the death toll upward, and thereby enhance the fatality rates to levels the DNC wished them to be at! I feel this is largely indisputable at this point, and yes that means Cuomo is a mass murderer! See how it works with the bureaucracy kiddies, see how easy it is for them to murder you by the thousands????

So? Why don't we look at the CUMULATIVE DEATH this year as opposed to last year. . . this way we will see if there is something that is unusual going on?

Yes?

That would seem logical, wouldn't it? Scientists call this, excess death rate.

This, has been, for the most part, and impossible data point to try to find in the corporate and government media. You just cannot find it. They wouldn't let you see it. "They," claim it isn't available for the U.S.

Here it is though. They DO KNOW it, the just don't want you to know it.

us-cumulative-deaths.png

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

This is the site it is supposed to be at. I am sure if you spent hours and hours, you might find the raw data, but I am sure you won't find it in graphic form;

Here are the raw numbers;

Or are they being lumped in with everyone else who may have been exposed to Covid-19?
Just think about it when you try to compare the flu to Covid 19. When we have a flu season, hospitals are not overwhelmed with critical cases who need ventilators to survive. The nurses and doctors don't have to work double shifts or protect themselves with excessive personal protection equipment. Hospitals don't need refrigerator trucks parked outside to contain the overflow from their their onsite morgues. People don't have multiple family members dying in one year of the flu. We don't lose in the course of 4 months 2X the number of people we lost during 8 years of the Vietnam war. We don't lose in the course of 4 months more people than we lost during WWI. We don't have people in ICU only able to breath on ventilators for weeks at a time due to influenza. Covid 19 is NOTHING LIKE influenza.

Covid 19 is NOTHING LIKE influenza.

Is that why the number of "cases" is rising while the death rate is falling?

P.S. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and try thinking for yourself.
The death rate is probably falling because health care professionals have learned better how to deal with it. Don't you know how to think rationally at all? The bottom line is that this IS NOT THE FLU. It's far more highly contagious and deadly. As well, many who survive are left with life threatening physical damage, future health concerns the rest of their lives caused by organ damage due to Covid 19. Don't you know anything?

New Topics

Forum List

Back