Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 10

• 10 or more

• China is always right

• Total voters
Wait. Some places are only just now seeing their first cases.
Can't wait. People are being ruined while the filthy democrat scum call for another pre-failed investigation.
There damned sure needs to be some firm answers why we are now the global epicenter of the pandemic. It's clear Trump will never seek explanations that may point to his own actions.
Fake news. You have Movid20.
Go out in public and touch stuff since you think this is nothing.

No one said that, stupid.

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.
They say we have 3 cases here but for some reason no one knows who they are or will say who they are.

I'm not saying the Wuhan virus is a hoax. I THINK I know two people who had it in the December, early January time frame, but they both recovered. I'm focused on deaths. Is this really what we are being told it is?
I don't think we are ever told the truth about anything. And no, I don't think the virus is a hoax either, we get these viruses all the time, but the panic we are in is a hoax perpetrated by the media and their masters. Why didn't we shut everything down for the wungchow-Obama virus in 2009?

screenshot_246.png

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.
I dont personally know anyone who has even been diagnosed with the disease

RIP. That man is an example of the other risk factor for the virus. Obese people make up a large percentage of the critically ill and dying.

This was the age breakdown in Houston on March 30. 65% were 59 and younger. Seems the old folks aren't the majority of cases like we have heard.
1586016555552.png

RIP. That man is an example of the other risk factor for the virus. Obese people make up a large percentage of the critically ill and dying.

This was the age breakdown in Houston on March 30. 65% were 59 and younger. Seems the old folks aren't the majority of cases like we have heard.
View attachment 319081

Still, you don't know anyone directly who has died from it, do you?

The doc that saved my wifes life a couple years ago got it a couple-three weeks ago. He's maybe 40 or so. Back to his knife work as I type. He said it sucked like Dengue, which many of us here have had. He also said the lack of smell/taste is correct

View attachment 319081

Don't you understand? It's all a lie BULLDOG. If nobody here knows anyone personally who has died from this virus, it simply cannot be deadly.

This is all a media hoax to hurt president Trump.

Meanwhile, every fucking day in America, 4000 people use their firearms to thwart a crime or a violent act. THAT, you can believe.

View attachment 319081

I'm still tying to figure out what your angle is here, if there is one. :dunno:

View attachment 319081

Look up. He believes that this is a manufactured crisis.

The doc that saved my wifes life a couple years ago got it a couple-three weeks ago. He's maybe 40 or so. Back to his knife work as I type. He said it sucked like Dengue, which many of us here have had. He also said the lack of smell/taste is correct
I actually lost my sense of smell a few years ago. It's a blessing and a curse. Maybe I got the virus years ago! I am patient zero!

View attachment 319081

Maybe, maybe not. Now if he is trying to claim it's a manufactured crisis this is probably the least scientific way of going about it. Oh sure he can come up with some numbers but taken alone within this specific microcosm they're relatively meaningless.

View attachment 319081

Maybe, maybe not. Now if he is trying to claim it's a manufactured crisis this is probably the least scientific way of going about it. Oh sure he can come up with some numbers but taken alone within this specific microcosm they're relatively meaningless.

The dude is questioning whether the virus is actually something that can kill a lot of people.

He's a moron.

View attachment 319081

Don't you understand? It's all a lie BULLDOG. If nobody here knows anyone personally who has died from this virus, it simply cannot be deadly.

Meanwhile, every fucking day in America, 4000 people use their firearms to thwart a crime or a violent act. THAT, you can believe.

Crazy right wingers have used the phrase "fake news" so often till they think it is a good line for everything. I don't think they realize how stupid they sound using it in this case.

Wait. Some places are only just now seeing their first cases.
Can't wait. People are being ruined while the filthy democrat scum call for another pre-failed investigation.
There damned sure needs to be some firm answers why we are now the global epicenter of the pandemic. It's clear Trump will never seek explanations that may point to his own actions.
Fake news. You have Movid20.
Go out in public and touch stuff since you think this is nothing.

No one said that, stupid.
Thing is, if you are not prepared to take this seriously and do what is necessary it has the same end result as doing nothing. It's not some dark conspiracy to hurt Trump, he's doing that to himself, it's a natural disaster that is as unforgiving of carelessness and mismanagement as any of the earthquakes, blizzards and hurricanes we are used to.

View attachment 319081

Poor little Commie. You want to DESTROY this nation. Wuhan virus is a bitch, it really knocks people out. BUT the question is, are people actually dying the way the Chinese controlled media is claiming?

View attachment 319081

My angle is to find out if people here personally know people who have died from the Wuhan virus.

I actually lost my sense of smell a few years ago. It's a blessing and a curse. Maybe I got the virus years ago! I am patient zero!

I don't think China had bioengineered the virus that long ago.

Forum List

Back