Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 10

• 10 or more

• China is always right

• Total voters

RIP. That man is an example of the other risk factor for the virus. Obese people make up a large percentage of the critically ill and dying.

This was the age breakdown in Houston on March 30. 65% were 59 and younger. Seems the old folks aren't the majority of cases like we have heard.
View attachment 319081

Could be the elderly are taking precautions. My octogenarian parents locked down a month ago. Thank God for Amazon.

EVERYONE should take precautions.

BUT should we destroy liberty and our economy? :dunno:

RIP. That man is an example of the other risk factor for the virus. Obese people make up a large percentage of the critically ill and dying.

This was the age breakdown in Houston on March 30. 65% were 59 and younger. Seems the old folks aren't the majority of cases like we have heard.
View attachment 319081

Could be the elderly are taking precautions. My octogenarian parents locked down a month ago. Thank God for Amazon.

Time will tell...I'm still working.

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.
They say we have 3 cases here but for some reason no one knows who they are or will say who they are.

I'm not saying the Wuhan virus is a hoax. I THINK I know two people who had it in the December, early January time frame, but they both recovered. I'm focused on deaths. Is this really what we are being told it is?

I know no one.

As of two hours ago when I did the figures the world death rate was 5.39% the U.S. 2.9%.

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.
They say we have 3 cases here but for some reason no one knows who they are or will say who they are.

I'm not saying the Wuhan virus is a hoax. I THINK I know two people who had it in the December, early January time frame, but they both recovered. I'm focused on deaths. Is this really what we are being told it is?

I know no one.

As of two hours ago when I did the figures the world death rate was 5.39% the U.S. 2.9%.
You did the figures. roflmfao

View attachment 319081

No. We should not forfeit our kids future to combat a virus that will find a way to keep spreading.

There's so much wrong with this whole plandemic, I don't know where to begin. Pretty much no one knows anyone who has it. Reportedly, the test is unreliable so the resulting numbers are totally unreliable. I've heard reports from regular people that their parent or relative died from a completely unrelated cause, and afterward their death was slapped with the COVID-19 label. People all over the world have been filming their hospital (see the video below) including hospitals in New York which is supposedly the epicenter, and it's an entirely different story than what the controlled media is telling everyone.

There was a drill back in October in New York City, for a "global pandemic" that was pretty much a dress rehearsal for this very thing. Just a coincidence I'm sure though! lol

All this is just in time for ID2020, Agenda 21, and all the other global agendas the criminals in power have planned for us.

My son is an ER doctor at one of the busiest hospitals in NYC. He's seen quite a few die and recently they've been young people too.

Maybe your boy can confirm that only folks with underlying factors are dying.

Have you seen these stats?

1586036147491.png

My son is an ER doctor at one of the busiest hospitals in NYC. He's seen quite a few die and recently they've been young people too.

Consider this an 'informative.'

Consider this an 'informative.'
informative.png

well. it's a little early for running a victory lap, moron. the marathon has just started, and your main hope sprinted into the opposite direction. well done

Forum List

Back