How many people actually "own" their own home or business?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I mean own after you have already paid off your mortgage and have that title in your hands. The answer is almost no one owns their home or business. If you pay property tax you "rent your home or business from the govt. Withhold the rent from govt and they take "your" property. And of course we have all seen the result of death dealer Fauci's policies. Anything can be confiscated in the name of "safety"

Paid off but you still rent your house from the govt. If you dont pay the rent they take it. The bottom line is you rent your house.

Paid off but you still rent your house from the govt. If you dont pay the rent they take it. The bottom line is you rent your house.
No, I pay taxes on my property, ( not something I agree with) but I do not rent my house.

I am waiting for the final documentation showing my disability rating from the VA, which will provide me with the property tax exemption.

Last edited:

You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

But I own my home.

I mean own after you have already paid off your mortgage and have that title in your hands. The answer is almost no one owns their home or business. If you pay property tax you "rent your home or business from the govt. Withhold the rent from govt and they take "your" property. And of course we have all seen the result of death dealer Fauci's policies. Anything can be confiscated in the name of "safety"

If you pay property tax you "rent your home or business from the govt.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back