How many of you let your pets sleep on your beds?

Bo-Wu in his day bed next to Dads feet and where he can look out the door when I need to go out a bit.

ncmegCM.jpg

I don't have any in the house right now. Cat..that I had for 22 years..
I let her sleep with me, and the dog, too.
Cat used to like to lick my big toe with her raspy tongue! Gah!
I let her do it. She was a good cat..badass cat!
I've seen her snatch birds out of the air, she'd bring me birds, mice..(one wasn't dead one day), and rabbits.
The mouse that wasn't dead..Come home from work and open the door and it ran into the house and camped out in the back of my fridge for like..3 weeks until a trap finally got him and I put him outside. 1 week later the dumbass was on a power line and fell off, Cat ate his head for me right there and then. She ate all of him. Good cat. :)
I never even had to have a litter box, she'd go outside.

Last edited:
I don't have any in the house right now. Cat..that I had for 22 years..
I let her sleep with me, and the dog, too.
Cat used to like to lick my big toe with her raspy tongue! Gah!
I let her do it. She was a good cat..badass cat!
I've seen her snatch birds out of the air, she'd bring me birds, mice..(one wasn't dead one day), and rabbits.
The mouse that wasn't dead..Come home from work and open the door and it ran into the house and camped out in the back of my fridge for like..3 weeks until a trap finally got him and I put him outside. 1 week later the dumbass was on a power line and fell off, Cat ate his head for me right there and then. She ate all of him. Good cat. :)
I never even had to have a litter box, she'd go outside.

22 years! My God!! Awesome. I had one cat loved frog legs. He ate the legs, brought me the rest.

Nother cool thing, lived north Maine. Silver wolf hunted my land. I saw it, it saw me,,,, never bothered it, Used to bring me several mice a day, Lined up, sometimes as many as 6.

When my cat was alive he always slept with me in my bed (actually he also slept in my bed alone :))

I remember a while back or think so, we mentioned our old pets? Did you lose your kitty recently, If so, SO SORRY!!!! I could use a generic response "get another" We know when, it's not easy. I lost one of my two and my little guy old. Doing good but shows so old. Pets such a part of us. Lost my parents 20 years apart, no tears, regret, memories yes, tears, no. Lose a pet I bawl like baby 2 weeks or more.
:doubt:
I also remember in your intro you mentioned being here to improve your English. It's better than most people on this board!

Gray one is Eeyore, lost him Aug 2 2018. Pinto is Bo-Wu. Means "little wizzard in Chinese (Chinese Hairless Cresteds) Only he calls himself "Wu" Goes "I Wu" just did it a few min ago.

They don't shed either!

CJEYOw8.jpg
hO0rswn.jpg
Hi Shawnee_b :hhello:
unfortunately my cat died a few years ago! I was attached to him and I did suffer when he passed away. That's the reason why I don't want any other cat or dog or other animal! :icon_cry:
p.s. do you really think my English is better than more people here? Well...I don't think so but I appreciate your words! Thank you :smiliehug:

My sister and let our two cats into our bedrooms. Both of our kitties spend a LOT of time on my sister's bed. She DOES have separate heating pads for them on her bed! And they like to get in her lap or on her legs while she's reading in bed. Our male cat pretty much stays out of my room, but our female loves to come in, usually at least a couple times a night or morning, and get right up by my head and onto my pillow. She likes to put her head ON the side of my face. I like it because I can hear AND feel her purring. She never stays for long, usually only 5-10 minutes, then she's off on her merry way. Pets ARE precious.
We have 3 kitties, 2 Maine Coons and one little shorthair rescue. The female Maine Coon is the only one who sleeps with us, usually between us at the foot of the bed. The first day we had her, that night she just walked into the bedroom when we were going to bed and hopped up on it, like, “Oh, this is where we sleep.” She’s a funny gal.

The other day she woke me up meowing and walking up to me. She came right up to my face and sniffed my nose for a while. Her meowing woke up my wife too and I asked her what was that all about. She said I was breathing funny, exhaling really loudly, so she must have thought something was wrong.

unfortunately my cat died a few years ago! I was attached to him and I did suffer when he passed away. That's the reason why I don't want any other cat or dog or other animal! :icon_cry:
p.s. do you really think my English is better than more people here? Well...I don't think so but I appreciate your words! Thank you :smiliehug:

I'm sorry about your kitty. {{{Corazon}}}

Yes your English is VERY VERY good. Just look at some of the posters! No punctuation, no paragraphs, run on misspelled posts! I never say anything though, never know someones actual education and wrong to denigrate them.

Yes your English is VERY VERY good. Just look at some of the posters! No punctuation, no paragraphs, run on misspelled posts! I never say anything though, never know someones actual education and wrong to denigrate them.
unnamed1.jpg
Thank you Shawnee_b :smiliehug:

View attachment 328726
Thank you Shawnee_b :smiliehug:

You're welcome. :)

Every dog I have had was found in the street in a skin and bones condition. I have no bought a pet as I can remember.

They were taught to sleep on alert, some seasons outside, other seasons inside the house.

They lasted for years, but not many since they were street dogs and were already adults when I took them home.

I have no dogs anymore and I'm not looking for them anymore. The bad neighbors who caused problems in our blocks have moved away, plus now I have house cameras.

Perhaps in a few years I will try to have another dog, at this time as a house pet. And perhaps the dog might sleep in my room.

New Topics

Forum List

Back