"How Many of You Know Someone Who Has Served IN

I do, my brother in law and he's voting Romney, my brother and a first cousin were marines (both were out before 9/11) and both are Romney votes

I smell a song parody coming on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h04CH9YZcpI]John Mellencamp - Jack & Diane - YouTube[/ame]

Iraq or Iran?

Joe Biden.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's Big news, I mean did you know we had Troops Serving in Iran? I didn't lol.

Now I do know probably 15 People who have served in Either Iraq, Afghan, or Both, and in 2 of their cases in "other places were not suppose to talk about"

maybe that was what Biden Meant.

hehe

why is that funny willow? his son served.

did you?

It's Funny Because he said Iran you Humorless lefty. Biden misspeaks again.

lol

My oldest served in Iraq and my nephew in Afghanistan, two tours.

They're both voting Romney. I didn't know anyone served in Iran, I didn't know there was a war going on there where US servicemen were engaged???

Yep, I am sure it was just an Honest case of Misspeaking by Biden but it sure is Funny.

Hell who knows, Maybe he knows Obama has an Invasion of Iran Planned for a Oct Surprise and he was just thinking of then.

lol

I don't know anybody who has served in Iran.....yet.

Give Mitt the keys and watch how fast I'll be able to say, "Yes I do know someone who has served in Iran."

Hey Biden was only ONE LETTER off. Give the little monkey a break!

Try to stay POSITIVE in here. Just last week, Biden passed his "push button, get banana" test!

I'm not sure that Willow grasps that this is a gaffe that the Republicans probably don't want to play up, because many Americans don't want troops on the ground in Iran, but that's exactly what we're likely to get if Romney is elected.

Forum List

Back