How Many Of You Are Sympathetic To Timmeh McVeigh?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As I lay here watching Rachel Maddow's "The McVeigh Tapes" and learn how this psychopath planned the worst terrorist attack committed by a single individual on American soil in US history I have to wonder...how many Americans actually sympathize with this, now dead, lunatic.

I'm also wondering what their reasons be for doing so as well.

Your thoughts?

I have read some posts that sympathize with David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. The guy had 20 wives, the youngest only 10 years old. She wasn't a wife in "name only". He had adult sex with her. A ten year old. It was a dangerous cult. It had to be stopped.

Waco is what set off TM.

I have read some posts that sympathize with David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. The guy had 20 wives, the youngest only 10 years old. She wasn't a wife in "name only". He had adult sex with her. A ten year old. It was a dangerous cult. It had to be stopped.

Waco is what set off TM.

so collateral damage is okay with you then? burning little children to death.. jeezus what a hearless bastard you izzz.

Waco is what set off TM.

Could you link us to a few of these posts? I never read them, and would like to see where they are coming from.

Waco is what set off TM.

bull fucking shit on the waco bit.....i guess killing kids is better than fucking them....right?

btw i am not sympathic to anyone who murders children....be it mcveigh or the government
Why didn't Koresh, or whatever his really name was, release the children and get them out of harm's way? Surely the ATF negotiators offered them safe sanctuary?

Why did Koresh fire on the ATF agents at the beginning?

Why does Koresh enjoy sympathy? Because he was a gun nut? I think he had a Jim Jones complex.

Last edited:
btw i am not sympathic to anyone who murders children....be it mcveigh or the government
Why didn't Koresh, or whatever his really name was, release the children and get them out of harm's way? Surely the ATF negotiators offered them safe sanctuary?

Why does Koresh enjoy sympathy? Because he was a gun nut? I think he had a Jim Jones complex.

You are clueless!

Where is the front door to Mount Carmel that shows the direction of all the bullets traveling through it? Who's responsibility was this critical piece of evidence? Where is it? Where are the video tapes of the initial raid on Mt Carmel? Who fired on anyone who tried to escape? Who bombed & killed all the women & children in the bunker? Who started the fire at Waco?

McVeigh was an eye witness to Waco as it happened. He went there during the siege. For days he witnessed with his own eyes & ears, talked with other witnesses, police & military present. He went back afterwords & sifted through the rubble & found clues as to the truth.

I am not Sympathetic, nor do I do not condone McVeigh's response to what he believed was true. He should have went public, campaigned, convinced reporters or organized a huge protest. His actions had the opposite effect what he thought he would achieve & he became the murder's he despised.

Last edited:

Waco is what set off TM.

That's the thing. There's a scary crazy undercurrent here at USMB of support for Koresh at Waco and those loonies at Ruby Ridge.

Those same folks say they don't support McVeigh, but that doesn't ring true given how they post on other topics. Some of the more outspoken ones have even advocated violence now.

So the voices are telling you that despite the fact that the only people on here who have ever tried to justify McVeigh's actions are LEFT WING nuts, you "know" that those on the right are supportive of his actions?

You are clueless!

Where is the front door to Mount Carmel that shows the direction of all the bullets traveling through it? Who's responsibility was this critical piece of evidence? Where is it? Where are the video tapes of the initial raid on Mt Carmel? Who fired on anyone who tried to escape? Who bombed & killed all the women & children in the bunker? Who started the fire at Waco?

McVeigh was an eye witness to Waco as it happened. He went there during the siege. For days he witnessed with his own eyes & ears, talked with other witnesses, police & military present. He went back afterwords & sifted through the rubble & found clues as to the truth.

I am not Sympathetic, nor do I do not condone McVeigh's response to what he believed was true. He should have went public, campaigned, convinced reporters or organized a huge protest. His actions had the opposite effect of the change he thought he would achieve & he became the same as the murder's he despised.

but HOW could Tim mcvey even come close to thinking killing all of those innocent men, women and CHILDREN was justified in paying the gvt back or bringing attention to waco?

the man was deranged.

You are clueless!

I am not Sympathetic, nor do I do not condone McVeigh's response to what he believed was true. He should have went public, campaigned, convinced reporters or organized a huge protest. His actions had the opposite effect of the change he thought he would achieve & he became the same as the murder's he despised.

but HOW could Tim mcvey even come close to thinking killing all of those innocent men, women and CHILDREN was justified in paying the gvt back or bringing attention to waco?

the man was deranged.

That sums it up brilliantly. He was deranged.

Waco is what set off TM.

Could you link us to a few of these posts? I never read them, and would like to see where they are coming from.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ympathetic-to-timmeh-mcveigh.html#post2234395

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ympathetic-to-timmeh-mcveigh.html#post2234751

Last edited by a moderator:

Waco is what set off TM.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ympathetic-to-timmeh-mcveigh.html#post2234395

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ympathetic-to-timmeh-mcveigh.html#post2234751

perhaps the most clueless post you've ever inflicted on us- and that's saying something, clouseau.

perhaps the most clueless post you've ever inflicted on us- and that's saying something, clouseau.

Is it? Is it really?

I'm not so sure it is THE MOST clueless.... after all, this is the same guy who bought us the infamous "only 6% of scientists are Republicans" shit.

Maybe we need a poll?

Forum List

Back