How many of the "47MM uninsured" have signed on for ObamaCare

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How many of the "47MM uninsured" have signed on for ObamaCare

You'd think they's be knocking each other over to sign up.

images

not-a-great-look-for-obamacare.jpg

obamacare-reaches-out-to-the-gay-community-with-an-ad-featuring-frolicking-underwear-clad-men_122013.jpg

We're going to start 2014 with millions more uninsured than we had at the beginning of 2013.

Hopenchange!

All the bitching and moaning from the left about what a fucked up country we are to have
so many people uninsured.
Come January 2nd I want to see in every news story how we now 47 -48 million of those
poor sorry folk who never had insurance now have it.

The left has beaten the snot out of us for the last 5 years now about this.
If we don't have at least 46,999,999 of the 47 million signed up and and having made the first
payment on their brand spanking new policies then this whole thing was a big waste of everyone's time.

An answer from the WH is demanded here.

Now Obama has declared ObamaCare itself is a hardship that people can use to be exempted from ObamaCare.

Hope Hopenchangey is that!????!?

Just keep in mind this bill did not come with a reset button so the old insurance system is gone for good.

Math problem.

There are 47MM uninsured that ObamaCare will insure. If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period.

There are 6 Million "Sign ups" (including people who signed up for Medicare and Medicaid which existed before ObamaCare and shouldn't count as new sign ups). Of the 6MM new sign ups, 1,000 people paid their premiums.

Question: What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you elect a Community Organizer to the Presidency?

I expected the Styrofoam Pillars to melt into a fetid swamp of libtard excess.

I have not been disappointed.

Forum List

Back