How many more illegals did Biden recruit while all eyes were on Afghanistan?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Its almost as if everyone forgot about the hundreds of thousands of human cockroaches traversing our southern border….nice sleight of hand pulled by the Biden Administration.
Does anyone have the new number..how many are loose in America now?

Its almost as if everyone forgot about the hundreds of thousands of human cockroaches traversing our southern border….nice sleight of hand pulled by the Biden Administration.
Does anyone have the new number..how many are loose in America now?
I see a big domestic attack happening soon, probably from within

188,000 in June, 210,000 in July no official numbers for August yet. Highly likely to be around 200,000. McKellan Texas ALONE is seeing about 60,000 a month. And as well all know many thousands of them are COVID POSITIVE REFUSING VACCINES AND BEING SHIPPED INTO THE COUNTRY ANYWAY.

188,000 in June, 210,000 in July no official numbers for August yet. Highly likely to be around 200,000. McKellan Texas ALONE is seeing about 60,000 a month. And as well all know many thousands of them are COVID POSITIVE REFUSING VACCINES AND BEING SHIPPED INTO THE COUNTRY ANYWAY.

WOW…staggering numbers.
The “Change America Forever“ plan is on the fast-track.

Try using McAllen next time so you'll be more believable.

"America was never that great"
-Disgraced Andrew Cuomo

Tell me this, ANDY....if America isnt a great country, why do so many people DIE trying to get here?

Hidden This is from the NY Post article I posted above that you didn't read.

<<<<<<<
In a legal filing connected to a separate court case this week, a top Department of Homeland Security official said approximately 210,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended at the US-Mexico border in the month of July, an 11 percent increase over the 188,829 stopped in June and the highest number in more than 20 years.
>>>>>>>

Forum List

Back