How many lies has Donald Trump told about 9/11?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
He said he saw Muslims in the US celebrating the towers coming down. That was proven a lie.

Then he said he had many friends that died in the Twin Towers but grew testy when asked for a name or a funeral he attended. Lie number two.

Then he said the Stock Exchange opened the day after the 9/11 and that was a lie.

He used that last lie as the reason he gave for not cancelling the last rally where he mocked and threatened women who were sent bombs and made light of the implicit threat of murder. Even I was shocked as how funny Trump and his followers thought that was.

Were there other times? Other lies?

• Banned
tr57d48ddb.jpg

You do realize that President Trump wasn't the President then, right?

For your reference, here is a short list of things on which you can't blame President Trump

The Fall of Rome
The Black Death
The Spanish Inquisition
The Chicago Fire
World Wars One and Two
The Spanish Flu
The Tunguska Blast
The Great Depression
Cancelling Firefly
Lady Gaga

Now, continue on with your rants and consult the list if you get confused on about what rant.

They should never allow computer time to the clinically insane. Dean would have more alone time. But we do get a laugh with his twice or three time a day crazy rants.

He said he saw Muslims in the US celebrating the towers coming down. That was proven a lie.

Then he said he had many friends that died in the Twin Towers but grew testy when asked for a name or a funeral he attended. Lie number two.

Then he said the Stock Exchange opened the day after the 9/11 and that was a lie.

He used that last lie as the reason he gave for not cancelling the last rally where he mocked and threatened women who were sent bombs and made light of the implicit threat of murder. Even I was shocked as how funny Trump and his followers thought that was.

You are obsessed. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post of yours that wasn’t about the eeeevul Republicans or Trump.

Even if Trump really is an evil phony, get a grip. Everything is going to be OK. :itsok:

You are obsessed. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post of yours that wasn’t about the eeeevul Republicans or Trump.

Even if Trump really is an evil phony, get a grip. Everything is going to be OK. :itsok:

Don't tell him that ... he won't be fun any more.

Show me on this doll where President Trump touched you ...

31Y7gy9hrIL.jpg

Trump is a bullshitter who makes up things as he goes along. He is a con man. He has a cult following, when lies are pointed out the cult will attack to defend their dear leader.

It's time to put this clown on "ignore".

Why the hell is the left offended by the President of the United States mourning the victims of 9-11? This is the history forum isn't it? FDR couldn't give a single speech in his 3rd term that didn't start with Pearl Harbor but historic evidence indicates that FDR invited attack anywhere in the Pacific to get the U.S. into the "real war" in Europe. True to form the bigoted and racist FDR regime based their assessment of Japan's military strength on racist steriotypes and the Marines paid the price.

New Topics

Forum List

Back