How many hospitals will close

White 6
The virus has exploded due to the hundreds of thousands of illegal filth your fake president let in
Dude it is heavy in West Tennessee. We're a long way from the border and don't have many illegal aliens except for a few bricklayers (that do very nice work, by the way) and the odd roofing crew here and there.

Why do you even pass judgment if someone elects not to be vaccinated

I, myself , was vaccinated in March but I respect the decision of others

White 6
I support the vaccine but it’s un-American and very Stalinist to impose sanctions on those who elect not to

Plus it’s very racist as many blacks do not trust the government

dhfhjfnfjfjfjjfjfjfjfjfj.jpg

White 6
Heavy in admissions but very low in deaths
Speaks well of their push for administration of monoclonal antibody therapy, at JMCGH, even going so far to tell people to talk to their primary care doctors about it, to avoid becoming a patient. PJ worked there for years, and occasionally they would do something that pissed her off, like any long term large employer, but healthcare wise and business wise, those folks got it going on and always have. The have been forward looking on both those fronts almost since their beginning. I'm glad they are handy, though hope to avoid needing them as much as possible.

Nope. Our hospital has instituted same requirements for staff to be vaccinated by a certain date or have waiver. Besides, I have had a full cardiac work up, including stress test, ultra sound, the works, with a top flight cardiologist, along with lung X-rays and CT scan within the last 5 years, just to be sure. I have the circulatory system of a 45 year old. I leave very little to chance.

You work for the government, don't you?

There was a serious shortage of healthcare workers before the pandemic. Many are now quitting or retiring because they are understandably burned out. It's going to be a big problem in the near future.

White 6
I support the vaccine but it’s un-American and very Stalinist to impose sanctions on those who elect not to

Plus it’s very racist as many blacks do not trust the government
That depends on the sanctions, like any sanctions, some fine, some not so fine, but rarely pleasing everybody. The people I don't care about are the vocal ones, where the sanctions don't really affect them, but they are pissed off for other people.

I don't get what you are saying about black people. I have seen nothing to show government targeted them with sanctions. Are you saying it is racist, that they didn't carve out an exception for them, just because they are black? That would certainly be stupid. Surely, I got the wrong idea from your post,

I figured. Only regime people get the kind of benefits you have.
I did it the old-fashioned way. I put in the time and paid the dime. Maybe you should evaluate your life choices in light of future needs instead of present convenience. I know, I know, that is a conservative viewpoint, but actual conservatives get a bad rap, unlike the ultra-right phony trump conservative. Real conservatives just go about getting or keeping their life in order, looking toward the future, seeing after the needs of them and theirs, rarely forcing others to live the life they think they should. Often tends to work out. Go figure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back