How many had heard of Sarah Palin before.

How many had heard of Sarah Palin before her consideration on the VP ticket?

• Yes I had heard of her

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No I had not heard of her

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
How many had heard of sarah Palin before she was eithr picked or considered for the VP slot on the Republican ticket?

she's rich and famous soley because of the negative attention paid to her by the lunatics on the left. You have no one but yourselves to blame,, so cry us a fucking river whydoncha?

This is your third Sarah Palin thread in an hour.

She might wonder if you are going to go all John Hinkley on her you are stalking her so much.

And I thought USArmy retired and Crusader Frank were obsessive.

This is your third Sarah Palin thread in an hour.

She might wonder if you are going to go all John Hinkley on her you are stalking her so much.

And I thought USArmy retired and Crusader Frank were obsessive.

I am still trying to understand the Palin phenomena.
And it is a phenomena.
Please answer the poll honestly.

Give me all the crap you want to though :)

How many had heard of sarah Palin before she was eithr picked or considered for the VP slot on the Republican ticket?

I had not heard of her until a friend of mine asked if I had heard about this woman who had been put up to run with McCain. My first question was: "Is she hot?"

I was subsequently relieved to see that she was, but saddened also to learn that she was/is a pathetic bimbo.

Last edited:
Best campaign ad would be the face of Obama and Congress behind him and headline of "Want more of this?"

I told you guys months ago you were making her rich and famous and that she would do a lot of damage to you in the wings,, but did you listen to grandma?? nooooooooooooooo! you did not. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back