How many Foreign Wars are Biden/Mitch/Romney/Pelosi going to start.

How many Foreign Wars is the Corporate Fuedalist Uniparty go to start?

• Total voters
The Yom Kippur war impeded oil flow.. The Iranian Revolution impeded oil production. Iraq's oil production was flat or severely sabotaged for nearly a decade.. TAPLINE was finally destroyed because of the 1967 war..

The ridiculous Jewish conflicts resulted in "oil crisis" issues because their low IQ Arab enemies hated the USA because the USA provided the Jewish state with guns and money so held off selling the oil. The USA could have easily been sold the oil otherwise. :laugh:

Israelis were losing the war..Golde Meir threatened to bomb oil facilities in Eastern KSA if Nixon didn't resupply Israel. Nixon resupplied Israel AND raised their foreign aid to 2 billion a year.

Did you know King Faisel or Frank Jungers? It was a very hard decision, but, KSA continued to supply our troops in Vietnam.

surada, wouldn't it have been great if Jews got over their ethnic identity issues and assimilated into the West instead of invading Palestine?

surada, wouldn't it have been great if Jews got over their ethnic identity issues and assimilated into the West instead of invading Palestine?

I don't think Jewish people should change. I know many Jews and I like them a lot. I just don't like Israel. ..or maybe its their stinking government I don't like.

Have you read Martin Van Cleveld, their war historian?

They should get out of East Jerusalem, the Golan, Shaaba Farms and the West Bank.

Well, I think every ethnocentric group should change. Unfortunately, it is always non-White groups who embrace their race and demand Whitey should change and reject their race, while they use Whitey to pay for their racism. As far as a Jewish war historian, that would be like Mean Gene narrating a wrestling match. As far as the Jewish mental cases getting out of certain regions, have you ever seen a vid of Jewish sections of Brooklyn? There is no chance they would embrace "diversity" while they insist the West embraces "diversity."

Well, I think every ethnocentric group should change. Unfortunately, it is always non-White groups who embrace their race and demand Whitey should change and reject their race, while they use Whitey to pay for their racism. As far as a Jewish war historian, that would be like Mean Gene narrating a wrestling match. As far as the Jewish mental cases getting out of certain regions, have you ever seen a vid of Jewish sections of Brooklyn? There is no chance they would embrace "diversity" while they insist the West embraces "diversity."

Well, most Jews I know aren't Hasidic.
VanCleveld argues that Israel doesn't need the West Bank for security.

I voted no out of hope. Due to the blob's being asleep at the switch for the last four years we're going to get hammered soon by the terrorists he's ignored. Its not a matter of if but when.
LOL!! Hedging your bet already. Joe didn't even take the oath yet!!!
What AQ/ISIS terror attacks in the US under Trump did I miss?
Trump destroyed ISIS, where have you been? Look below where ISIS grew to under Obama/Biden?
I'm sure the democrats will end Trump's "enhanced background checks" and "open the borders" to terrorists and drug cartels.

In case you forgot, here is what ISIS looked like under Obama/Biden:
View attachment 443159
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq on 21 May 2015.[5]

ISIS came out of the Iraq war.. Their finishing school was Camp Bucca Prison, Iraq.. 2004.

Maliki was an Iranian stooge that Bush put in place.. That really set ISIS on fire.
Agreed Bush lit the fire, but Obama fed it, and Trump killed it.

No.

He didn't engage them.

He doesn't have the stomach for it.
You have no proof Trump didn't "engage" and kill ISIS, no credible links, just stupid "opinions".
I provide credible links proving you are wrong, and stupid/ignorant

View attachment 443223 <-----Under Obama/Biden ISIS EXPANDED
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq on 21 May 2015.[5]

Under Trump ISIS and the caliphate, and their leader were virtually eliminated. Trump handed off mopping up to locals.

The US military said that ISIS is defeated, but long term "political" work remains
He negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban.... That isn't engaging terrorists.
After Trump dropped the MOAB on their asses they wanted to talk.
If you had US drones circling overhead knowing that the US could hit any house they targeted, you would want to talk too.
Since when is a peace deal a bad thing?
If it was Biden you'd be singing his praises. Hypocrite.

I voted no out of hope. Due to the blob's being asleep at the switch for the last four years we're going to get hammered soon by the terrorists he's ignored. Its not a matter of if but when.
Trump destroyed ISIS, where have you been? Look below where ISIS grew to under Obama/Biden?
I'm sure the democrats will end Trump's "enhanced background checks" and "open the borders" to terrorists and drug cartels.

View attachment 443159

You must have missed the massive bombing in Aden last month; ISIS Affiliates did it (if not ISIS themselves). They also shot down a bomb laden drone.

I hope there aren't any attacks again, ever. But one thing we have seen with terrorists is that when you ignore the threat....you often get hit. See Bush during 9/11 for the proof.
1. Put up a link for ISIS shooting down a US drone, I call bullshit..
It wasn't a US Drone. It was an ISIS Drone shot down by the Saudis. Our enemy is putting bombs on drones as Trump complains that he can't tweet his lies.

2. OMG is re-writing history all democrats have to cover their asses?
I read the 9/11 Commission report, Moussoui's laptop that the dems wouldn't allow to be examined by the FBI.
Tenet saying the system is flashing red, but the real "Mistress of Disaster" was Jamie Gorelick
"In fact, it was Gorelick's wall, perhaps more than any other single factor, that induces some people to blame Clinton himself for 9-11 since he appointed her and she acted consistent with his philosophy of "crime fighting." She put the wall into place as Deputy Attorney General in 1995."
How in God's name are the democrats blocking the FBI from anything? YOUR BLOB RUNS THE FBI!!!!
3. Trump kept the US safe from terrorism during his 4-years, .
We'll see how well Biden does, or not, open borders is a bad idea.

He didn't engage the terrorists for nearly 4 years. The one time he did and had to call parents, he decided it wasn't a fun thing to do so he has just let them run wild for the rest of his term. Hence the massive bombing in Aden 2 weeks ago and they are arming drones.
1. SN on SN violence isn't a US problem.
2. YOU blamed 9/11 on Bush, I provided a link that showed Jamie Gorelick and her stupid policies were more to blame. Bush didn't even have his administration in-place yet.
3. Prove Trump didn't engage terrorists for 4-years, you can't that is just a stupid statement.
Trump defeated ISIS, Trump kept them out of the US, Trump opposed them all over the world.

1. Isn't a US problem? Now, only if we could get the warring factions to see it that way.
2. Bush wasn't in office on 9/11/2001? Strange...I thought he was. On August 6, he was given a Presidential Daily Briefing saying Bin Laden was determined to attack in the US. He did nothing. You want to blame Jamie Gorelick. Okay.
3. DO you think making peace deals with the Taliban is the best way to engage terrorist? Thats what your blob did. PS: ISIS is still with us as the attack in Aden proves. Trump defeated nobody. He just got them off the front page by not having much of a body count .
I proved with credible links that Trump attacked terrorists and terrorism. Besides, you have no idea what you don't know. Have you heard of Delta Force? They were never there.
Here are the links again disproving your lie.

View attachment 443159

ISIS came out of the Iraq war.. Their finishing school was Camp Bucca Prison, Iraq.. 2004.

Maliki was an Iranian stooge that Bush put in place.. That really set ISIS on fire.

No.

He didn't engage them.

You have no proof Trump didn't "engage" and kill ISIS, no credible links, just stupid "opinions".

Under Trump ISIS and the caliphate, and their leader were virtually eliminated. Trump handed off mopping up to locals.

The US military said that ISIS is defeated, but long term "political" work remains
If you had US drones circling overhead knowing that the US could hit any house they targeted, you would want to talk too.

When did Trump drop MOAB?

View attachment 443159

You must have missed the massive bombing in Aden last month; ISIS Affiliates did it (if not ISIS themselves). They also shot down a bomb laden drone.

I hope there aren't any attacks again, ever. But one thing we have seen with terrorists is that when you ignore the threat....you often get hit. See Bush during 9/11 for the proof.
It wasn't a US Drone. It was an ISIS Drone shot down by the Saudis. Our enemy is putting bombs on drones as Trump complains that he can't tweet his lies.

I read the 9/11 Commission report, Moussoui's laptop that the dems wouldn't allow to be examined by the FBI.
Tenet saying the system is flashing red, but the real "Mistress of Disaster" was Jamie Gorelick
"In fact, it was Gorelick's wall, perhaps more than any other single factor, that induces some people to blame Clinton himself for 9-11 since he appointed her and she acted consistent with his philosophy of "crime fighting." She put the wall into place as Deputy Attorney General in 1995."
How in God's name are the democrats blocking the FBI from anything? YOUR BLOB RUNS THE FBI!!!!

He didn't engage the terrorists for nearly 4 years. The one time he did and had to call parents, he decided it wasn't a fun thing to do so he has just let them run wild for the rest of his term. Hence the massive bombing in Aden 2 weeks ago and they are arming drones.
2. YOU blamed 9/11 on Bush, I provided a link that showed Jamie Gorelick and her stupid policies were more to blame. Bush didn't even have his administration in-place yet.
3. Prove Trump didn't engage terrorists for 4-years, you can't that is just a stupid statement.
Trump defeated ISIS, Trump kept them out of the US, Trump opposed them all over the world.

1. Isn't a US problem? Now, only if we could get the warring factions to see it that way.
2. Bush wasn't in office on 9/11/2001? Strange...I thought he was. On August 6, he was given a Presidential Daily Briefing saying Bin Laden was determined to attack in the US. He did nothing. You want to blame Jamie Gorelick. Okay.
3. DO you think making peace deals with the Taliban is the best way to engage terrorist? Thats what your blob did. PS: ISIS is still with us as the attack in Aden proves. Trump defeated nobody. He just got them off the front page by not having much of a body count .
I proved with credible links that Trump attacked terrorists and terrorism. Besides, you have no idea what you don't know. Have you heard of Delta Force? They were never there.

From your link:
“The disclosure of a second mission indicated that the Trump administration was attempting to target a larger set of Iranian military and paramilitary leaders than was previously known,” The New York Times reported. “The unsuccessful airstrike in Yemen was aimed at Abdul Reza Shahlai, an official with Iran’s Quds Force, a potent paramilitary organization. He was known as a key financier for Iran’s proxy wars.”

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

When did Trump drop MOAB?

View attachment 443159

From your link:
“The disclosure of a second mission indicated that the Trump administration was attempting to target a larger set of Iranian military and paramilitary leaders than was previously known,” The New York Times reported. “The unsuccessful airstrike in Yemen was aimed at Abdul Reza Shahlai, an official with Iran’s Quds Force, a potent paramilitary organization. He was known as a key financier for Iran’s proxy wars.”
Thanks for the backup. The crazy democrats are always trying to re-write history.
Trump did a great job keeping the terrorists away from the US.
Lets hope Biden keeps the US safe too.

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

Negotiating with terrorists never produces a lasting peace. If it was Biden, you'd be cursing his weakness.

Let me ask you a simple question: Do you trust the Taliban?

View attachment 443159

And he struck a deal with the Taliban. The people who let Al Queda operate in their nation.

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

Negotiating with terrorists never produces a lasting peace. If it was Biden, you'd be cursing his weakness.

Qatar hosts the Taliban .. Kushner and Trump have courted Qatar for money I think. But, Qatar is solidly under the influence of Iran because they share the South Pars gas field. I think Trump is delusional on this..

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

Let me ask you this. The US has been in AFG for 20-years, and wasted $2T.
Do you think that money was well spent or wasted?

In those 20-years the US lost 2,372 US lives with 20,000 wounded, some horribly.
Would you send you children there to fight, yes, no?

Endless wars need to be ended. I credit Trump for getting the US out.

I do not trust the Taliban, but is a peace treaty worth a try, yes or no? Think hard.

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

In those 20-years the US lost 2,372 US lives with 20,000 wounded, some horribly.

Is a peace treaty worth a try, yes or no? Think hard.

Bush went into Afghanistan to try and save ENRON. They were huge campaign contributors and they were in deep on the Dabhol project. Easier get into a war than to get out. Who are you going to make peace with in Afghanistan?

Which warlord, Taliban or political faction?

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

Bush went into Afghanistan to try and save ENRON. They were huge campaign contributors and they were in deep on the Dabhol project. Easier get into a war than to get out. Who are you going to make peace with in Afghanistan?

It doesn't fucking matter. Sign a treaty and go home.

Got a link that shows Bush went to AFG to save Enron?
Wiki says it was to kill AQ. Many US allies joined the effort

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

AQ was already relocating in Somalia and Yemen by 1998..

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

AQ was already relocating in Somalia and Yemen by 1998..
The US was after OBL. Stop bullshitting, add links to prove your assertions