How many Foreign Wars are Biden/Mitch/Romney/Pelosi going to start.

How many Foreign Wars is the Corporate Fuedalist Uniparty go to start?

• Total voters
*Edit can't change poll spelling to "Feudalist" omegalul

I imagine Liz Cheney will be the spokeperson while they drop willie p on middle eastern children as they rake in oil profits.

But, censored Trump was a wild dictator right?

inb4 Iran has weapons of mass destruction
I think Trump did an excellent job of boxing them in so they can't start one.
What you'll see is appeasement toward china and iran.

So who can't start one?

I voted no out of hope. Due to the blob's being asleep at the switch for the last four years we're going to get hammered soon by the terrorists he's ignored. Its not a matter of if but when.
LOL!! Hedging your bet already. Joe didn't even take the oath yet!!!
What AQ/ISIS terror attacks in the US under Trump did I miss?
Trump destroyed ISIS, where have you been? Look below where ISIS grew to under Obama/Biden?
I'm sure the democrats will end Trump's "enhanced background checks" and "open the borders" to terrorists and drug cartels.

In case you forgot, here is what ISIS looked like under Obama/Biden:
View attachment 443159
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq on 21 May 2015.[5]

You must have missed the massive bombing in Aden last month; ISIS Affiliates did it (if not ISIS themselves). They also shot down a bomb laden drone.

I hope there aren't any attacks again, ever. But one thing we have seen with terrorists is that when you ignore the threat....you often get hit. See Bush during 9/11 for the proof.

I voted no out of hope. Due to the blob's being asleep at the switch for the last four years we're going to get hammered soon by the terrorists he's ignored. Its not a matter of if but when.
Trump destroyed ISIS, where have you been? Look below where ISIS grew to under Obama/Biden?
I'm sure the democrats will end Trump's "enhanced background checks" and "open the borders" to terrorists and drug cartels.

View attachment 443159
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq on 21 May 2015.[5]

You must have missed the massive bombing in Aden last month; ISIS Affiliates did it (if not ISIS themselves). They also shot down a bomb laden drone.

I hope there aren't any attacks again, ever. But one thing we have seen with terrorists is that when you ignore the threat....you often get hit. See Bush during 9/11 for the proof.

kyzr

ISIS, Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and al Houthis are all active in Yemen and continue to be dangerous. They want to control the Bab al Mandab and Secotra.

View attachment 443159

ISIS came out of the Iraq war.. Their finishing school was Camp Bucca Prison, Iraq.. 2004.

Maliki was an Iranian stooge that Bush put in place.. That really set ISIS on fire.
Agreed Bush lit the fire, but Obama fed it, and Trump killed it.

View attachment 443159

ISIS came out of the Iraq war.. Their finishing school was Camp Bucca Prison, Iraq.. 2004.

Maliki was an Iranian stooge that Bush put in place.. That really set ISIS on fire.

Obama did nothing of the sort. Trump hasn't killed ISIS. They have been chased out of their measly caliphate, but they are still around in Libya, Syria, Yemen and East Africa.

View attachment 443159

1. Put up a link for ISIS shooting down a US drone, I call bullshit.

2. OMG is re-writing history all democrats have to cover their asses?
I read the 9/11 Commission report, Moussoui's laptop that the dems wouldn't allow to be examined by the FBI.
Tenet saying the system is flashing red, but the real "Mistress of Disaster" was Jamie Gorelick
"In fact, it was Gorelick's wall, perhaps more than any other single factor, that induces some people to blame Clinton himself for 9-11 since he appointed her and she acted consistent with his philosophy of "crime fighting." She put the wall into place as Deputy Attorney General in 1995."

3. Trump kept the US safe from terrorism during his 4-years, .
We'll see how well Biden does, or not, open borders is a bad idea.

View attachment 443159

kyzr

ISIS, Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and al Houthis are all active in Yemen and continue to be dangerous. They want to control the Bab al Mandab and Secotra.
That's okay as long as they stay there.

View attachment 443159

Obama did nothing of the sort. Trump hasn't killed ISIS. They have been chased out of their measly caliphate, but they are still around in Libya, Syria, Yemen and East Africa.
That's fine as long as they stay there.

Since the last war was started by a republican and this republican used bombings and airstrikes...
A neo con posing as a Republican. We are all snookered. We are tired of wars. Trump was pretty peaceful compared to others. But now the war mongers have a problem. Who is going to declare wars?

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

He doesn't have the stomach for it.

View attachment 443159

1. Put up a link for ISIS shooting down a US drone, I call bullshit..
It wasn't a US Drone. It was an ISIS Drone shot down by the Saudis. Our enemy is putting bombs on drones as Trump complains that he can't tweet his lies.

I read the 9/11 Commission report, Moussoui's laptop that the dems wouldn't allow to be examined by the FBI.
Tenet saying the system is flashing red, but the real "Mistress of Disaster" was Jamie Gorelick
"In fact, it was Gorelick's wall, perhaps more than any other single factor, that induces some people to blame Clinton himself for 9-11 since he appointed her and she acted consistent with his philosophy of "crime fighting." She put the wall into place as Deputy Attorney General in 1995."
How in God's name are the democrats blocking the FBI from anything? YOUR BLOB RUNS THE FBI!!!!

He didn't engage the terrorists for nearly 4 years. The one time he did and had to call parents, he decided it wasn't a fun thing to do so he has just let them run wild for the rest of his term. Hence the massive bombing in Aden 2 weeks ago and they are arming drones.

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

You have no proof Trump didn't "engage" and kill ISIS, no credible links, just stupid "opinions".
I provide credible links proving you are wrong, and stupid/ignorant

1610725321954.png
<-----Under Obama/Biden ISIS EXPANDED

Under Trump ISIS and the caliphate, and their leader were virtually eliminated. Trump handed off mopping up to locals.

The US military said that ISIS is defeated, but long term "political" work remains

View attachment 443159

It wasn't a US Drone. It was an ISIS Drone shot down by the Saudis. Our enemy is putting bombs on drones as Trump complains that he can't tweet his lies.

How in God's name are the democrats blocking the FBI from anything? YOUR BLOB RUNS THE FBI!!!!

He didn't engage the terrorists for nearly 4 years. The one time he did and had to call parents, he decided it wasn't a fun thing to do so he has just let them run wild for the rest of his term. Hence the massive bombing in Aden 2 weeks ago and they are arming drones.
1. SN on SN violence isn't a US problem.
2. YOU blamed 9/11 on Bush, I provided a link that showed Jamie Gorelick and her stupid policies were more to blame. Bush didn't even have his administration in-place yet.
3. Prove Trump didn't engage terrorists for 4-years, you can't that is just a stupid statement.
Trump defeated ISIS, Trump kept them out of the US, Trump opposed them all over the world.

View attachment 443159

1. SN on SN violence isn't a US problem.
2. YOU blamed 9/11 on Bush, I provided a link that showed Jamie Gorelick and her stupid policies were more to blame. Bush didn't even have his administration in-place yet.
3. Prove Trump didn't engage terrorists for 4-years, you can't that is just a stupid statement.
Trump defeated ISIS, Trump kept them out of the US, Trump opposed them all over the world.

1. Isn't a US problem? Now, only if we could get the warring factions to see it that way.
2. Bush wasn't in office on 9/11/2001? Strange...I thought he was. On August 6, he was given a Presidential Daily Briefing saying Bin Laden was determined to attack in the US. He did nothing. You want to blame Jamie Gorelick. Okay.
3. DO you think making peace deals with the Taliban is the best way to engage terrorist? Thats what your blob did. PS: ISIS is still with us as the attack in Aden proves. Trump defeated nobody. He just got them off the front page by not having much of a body count .

View attachment 443159

No.

He didn't engage them.

You have no proof Trump didn't "engage" and kill ISIS, no credible links, just stupid "opinions".
I provide credible links proving you are wrong, and stupid/ignorant

View attachment 443223 <-----Under Obama/Biden ISIS EXPANDED

Under Trump ISIS and the caliphate, and their leader were virtually eliminated. Trump handed off mopping up to locals.

The US military said that ISIS is defeated, but long term "political" work remains
He negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban.... That isn't engaging terrorists.

I imagine Liz Cheney will be the spokeperson while they drop willie p on middle eastern children as they rake in oil profits.

That I know of only republicans start wars and Democrats finish them.
thats funny cause not only did obama not get us out he started 5 more,,

View attachment 443159

kyzr

Secotra????

That I know of only republicans start wars and Democrats finish them.

History says you are full of shit!

View attachment 443159

kyzr

Secotra????

Strategic island off the coast of Yemen.

The Yom Kippur war impeded oil flow.. The Iranian Revolution impeded oil production. Iraq's oil production was flat or severely sabotaged for nearly a decade.. TAPLINE was finally destroyed because of the 1967 war..

The ridiculous Jewish conflicts resulted in "oil crisis" issues because their low IQ Arab enemies hated the USA because the USA provided the Jewish state with guns and money so held off selling the oil. The USA could have easily been sold the oil otherwise. :laugh: