How many Foreign Wars are Biden/Mitch/Romney/Pelosi going to start.

How many Foreign Wars is the Corporate Fuedalist Uniparty go to start?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
*Edit can't change poll spelling to "Feudalist" omegalul

I imagine Liz Cheney will be the spokeperson while they drop willie p on middle eastern children as they rake in oil profits.

But, censored Trump was a wild dictator right?

inb4 Iran has weapons of mass destruction

Last edited:

I imagine Liz Cheney will be the spokeperson while they drop willie p on middle eastern children as they rake in oil profits.

The surest way to stop the flow of oil and profits is to start a war.. The oil business HATES a war zone. Always has, always will.

The surest way to stop the flow of oil and profits is to start a war.. The oil business HATES a war zone. Always has, always will.

Big oil disagrees with you. Also, some mighty lithium veins over there.

Enjoy knowing you voted for WWIII in the Middle East.

Who would have thought that chumps like surada would be in the tank for Dick Steal-a-Heart Cheney?

Surada, how much do the Deep State Corporate Feudalists pay you to post on USMB? Is it an hourly wage, or is by the individual post?

What is your ID number?

surada, English is not a language you are familiar with but I am guessing you are being sarcastic. What war post WWII, ever impeded the flow of oil? The point is Cheney and the Neocons are warmongers and have our soldiers fight other people's wars!

Enjoy knowing you voted for WWIII in the Middle East

Global eradication of the Middle East? What are you talking about?

Lithium is plentiful in Bolivia, Chile and Afghanistan.... also Balouchistan.

surada, English is not a language you are familiar with but I am guessing you are being sarcastic. What war post WWII, ever impeded the flow of oil? The point is Cheney and the Neocons are warmongers and have our soldiers fight other people's wars!

LOLOL.. English is my first language.. I told you my family has been here since New Amsterdam was new. The Yom Kippur war impeded oil flow.. The Iranian Revolution impeded oil production. Iraq's oil production was flat or severely sabotaged for nearly a decade.. TAPLINE was finally destroyed because of the 1967 war..

Closure of the Suez Canal impeded oil flow.

Yemen's oil patch and pipelines have been destroyed since AQ relocated from Afghanistan.

What are you talking about exactly?

I'm going to bookmark this thread the moment the Uniparty declares war in the Middle East so you can be held accountable for your vote and support of this hostile seizure of the US Government.

Since the last war was started by a republican and this republican used bombings and airstrikes...

That I know of only republicans start wars and Democrats finish them.

I'm going to bookmark this thread the moment the Uniparty declares war in the Middle East so you can be held accountable for your vote and support of this hostile seizure of the US Government.

Good idea. You are a moron who knows NOTHING about the Middle East or the oil business. Where do you predict this war will start and who will be the target?

Or try.. Its so much easier to start a war than to end one.

trump killed half a million Americans without starting a war. An amazing achievement.
That was China, dude, and they killed millions worldwide. Now if you're talking war, Pelosi, Biden, McConnell and Romney will accommodate all wars they can make money off of, greedy, un American assholes that they are.

Snouter

I repeat... Did you cut and run again?

LOLOL.. English is my first language.. I told you my family has been here since New Amsterdam was new. The Yom Kippur war impeded oil flow.. The Iranian Revolution impeded oil production. Iraq's oil production was flat or severely sabotaged for nearly a decade.. TAPLINE was finally destroyed because of the 1967 war..

Closure of the Suez Canal impeded oil flow.

Yemen's oil patch and pipelines have been destroyed since AQ relocated from Afghanistan.

What are you talking about exactly?

I voted no out of hope. Due to the blob's being asleep at the switch for the last four years we're going to get hammered soon by the terrorists he's ignored. Its not a matter of if but when.
LOL!! Hedging your bet already. Joe didn't even take the oath yet!!!
What AQ/ISIS terror attacks in the US under Trump did I miss?
Trump destroyed ISIS, where have you been? Look below where ISIS grew to under Obama/Biden?
I'm sure the democrats will end Trump's "enhanced background checks" and "open the borders" to terrorists and drug cartels.

In case you forgot, here is what ISIS looked like under Obama/Biden:
1610709719574.png

Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq on 21 May 2015.[5]

That is just a plain stupid statement.
WW2 was started under FDR and ended under Truman
Korean War started under Truman ended under Ike
Kennedy/Johnson started VN, Nixon ended it

trump killed half a million Americans without starting a war. An amazing achievement.
Then Trump killed 86,000 Brits, 81,000 Italians, 69,000 French, and 63,000 Russians too?!
Stupid fuck, the pandemic was caused by China.
Trump brought US troops home from the ME. He should have brought them home from the EU too.

I voted no out of hope. Due to the blob's being asleep at the switch for the last four years we're going to get hammered soon by the terrorists he's ignored. Its not a matter of if but when.
LOL!! Hedging your bet already. Joe didn't even take the oath yet!!!
What AQ/ISIS terror attacks in the US under Trump did I miss?
Trump destroyed ISIS, where have you been? Look below where ISIS grew to under Obama/Biden?
I'm sure the democrats will end Trump's "enhanced background checks" and "open the borders" to terrorists and drug cartels.

In case you forgot, here is what ISIS looked like under Obama/Biden:
View attachment 443159
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq on 21 May 2015.[5]

ISIS came out of the Iraq war.. Their finishing school was Camp Bucca Prison, Iraq.. 2004.

Maliki was an Iranian stooge that Bush put in place.. That really set ISIS on fire.

I think Trump did an excellent job of boxing them in so they can't start one.
What you'll see is appeasement toward china and iran.