How many follow or read anything from the Cato Institute ?

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
Just wondering if any of you follow Cato.

I read their stuff from time to time. I find it pretty unbiased and containing good analysis.

I never read anything Kato wrote, but he sure kept Clouseau on his toes.

Just wondering if any of you follow Cato.

I read their stuff from time to time. I find it pretty unbiased and containing good analysis.

It is not all 'unbiased'; like the Heritage and Brookings people, they get paid by people to write up propaganda favorable to whatever cause they're hired to write 'studies' for. Doesn't mean all their data is bad or falsified, though, unlike the usual commie and sexual deviants' 'research' is, though. One of the reasons I quit reading or citing those two any more is that they were no longer disclosing who was paying for the 'studies' they were publishing, at least for a while they quit.

Left wing media of course has never been honest and unbiased, and always lies and makes up fake data. Outside of a few old Professors with tenure who haven't retired or died yet, almost nothing of value comes out of our universities any more, either.

Sometimes when I think they are right

I would contend there is no right or wrong in what they say.

The question to me is: are they accurately describing the world (the political world in particular).

Forum List

Back