How many days before the riots start in the cities?

Did you see this one happening?

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.
Typical. That infowars bunch usually has some sort of gloom/doom stuff. It makes him a good living when he's not blowing it on lawyers for drunk driving. I don't live in a big city. Not sure why anyone chooses to. Not too worried. They riot and burn in this contry just because their sports team loses a championship, or even wins one.

YOu weak ass dumb fk stop usinng the source to deny you look like a HUGE HUGE DUMB ASS HOLE

This video is in the story I posted does this look like FKN INFOWARAS stooge. lol I still luv yah though hehe.

Look dickweed, Infowarp isn't know to be very credible at best. What is this, the conspiracy forum?

ur just a little dumber than you realize it's ok e are use to zombies ass dumb fks. It takes awhile to wake up deeply indoctrinated dumb asses...

Gawd ur so clueless and have no idea as the facts stare right back at you shit for brains.

Go tell henny penny and chicken lickin. If it is all the same to you, maybe I'll panic later, but I doubt it. If your zombies come (they won't) to the less crowded settlements of the country, I am better prepared than most.

grow a pair panty wad. When you do you might wake up to reality ninnny wanker , go read the killing of uncle sam when your done I can point you to a BOOK my husband was part of during a war tour jerk off let me know where the hell your brain went .. maybe MASTERS OF CHAOS can teach you reality to wanker ass.
1585413206414.png

Another reality :
“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

Last edited:
How many days before the riots start in the cities?
What the conservitard timeframe for the false flag attacks?

Why would we need to utilize "false flag attacks" when we're already in power?

Because you kids aren't too bright.
lol wow must feel bad to get your mental midget mind beaten to a pulp against people you feel aren't bright lol
Your post makes no sense.

Try again.

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.
Typical. That infowars bunch usually has some sort of gloom/doom stuff. It makes him a good living when he's not blowing it on lawyers for drunk driving. I don't live in a big city. Not sure why anyone chooses to. Not too worried. They riot and burn in this contry just because their sports team loses a championship, or even wins one.

YOu weak ass dumb fk stop usinng the source to deny you look like a HUGE HUGE DUMB ASS HOLE

This video is in the story I posted does this look like FKN INFOWARAS stooge. lol I still luv yah though hehe.

Look dickweed, Infowarp isn't know to be very credible at best. What is this, the conspiracy forum?

ur just a little dumber than you realize it's ok e are use to zombies ass dumb fks. It takes awhile to wake up deeply indoctrinated dumb asses...

Gawd ur so clueless and have no idea as the facts stare right back at you shit for brains.

Go tell henny penny and chicken lickin. If it is all the same to you, maybe I'll panic later, but I doubt it. If your zombies come (they won't) to the less crowded settlements of the country, I am better prepared than most.

Handing out leftover Halloween candy is not what I'd call "being prepared."

:auiqs.jpg:

Wish I had kept more of it months ago, though did restock in last two weeks. I seriously pray for Hershey Pennsylvania. I love that little town with the Hershey Kisses streetlights and everything it stands for, as I remember the aroma on a warm day. May that chocolate of the people, by the people(of Hershey) and for the people of all America never parish. God Bless this country and God Bless Hershey Pennsylvania, Amen.

Wish I had kept more of it months ago, though did restock in last two weeks. I seriously pray for Hershey Pennsylvania. I love that little town with the Hershey Kisses streetlights and everything it stands for, as I remember the aroma on a warm day. May that chocolate of the people, by the people(of Hershey) and for the people of all America never parish. God Bless this country and God Bless Hershey Pennsylvania, Amen.

Perish.

Watch your grammar, grammar nazi.

grow a pair panty wad. When you do you might wake up to reality ninnny wanker , go read the killing of uncle sam when your done I can point you to a BOOK my husband was part of during a war tour jerk off let me know where the hell your brain went .. maybe MASTERS OF CHAOS can teach you reality to wanker ass.
View attachment 316355

Another reality :
“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

Maybe I'll just stick to my training and experience and not panic period. After all, we have you to panic for us.

View attachment 316355

Another reality :

Maybe I'll just stick to my training and experience and not panic period. After all, we have you to panic for us.

Food for thought wanker
1585415550603.png

Perish.

Watch your grammar, grammar nazi.

Damn it. I actually used to be a decent speller. Fair catch.

View attachment 316355

Another reality :

Food for thought wanker
View attachment 316374

It probably will not be the free land we think we know and love and I am not sure it ever was, but we will get through this.

Once this economic collapse takes place--- there will be distraction the money some will get is to keep the majority of the public content while the rest of the NWO is paved. It won't happen over night but man you half informed morons need to wake up real soonn.

Take a hint sheeple take a hint. This thing won't see demonic rats or repubs .. it sees your pockets.

1585416269946.png

Never mind. It's already started.

Social unrest could erupt among the urban poor and marginalised in the West's biggest cities as they lack sources of income amid the COVID-19 crisis, the head of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) said on Friday...

"This is a social bomb that can explode at any moment, because they don't have any way to have an income," said Rocca, whose Geneva-based agency also deploys volunteers in hard-hit Spain and France.

He said the largest Western cities could see these problems emerge "in a few weeks".

Pandemic could spark unrest among West's urban poor - Red Cross aid agency

Overnight rioting and fire in Newburgh, NY

"A fire was burning at the intersection of First and Carpenter streets in the City of Newburgh about midnight Saturday. Tensions ran high in the city Friday evening after police said an armed man was shot and killed by a police officer, and an officer was shot, during an incident on William Street."

Overnight rioting and fire in Newburgh (with video)

Virus prevention measures turn violent in parts of Africa

"Police fired tear gas at a crowd of Kenyan ferry commuters as the country’s first day of a coronavirus curfew slid into chaos. Elsewhere, officers were captured in mobile phone footage whacking people with batons."

Fortunately the public has had plenty of time to stock up on Obama Voter Adjustment Tools and plenty of ammo

View attachment 316355

Another reality :

Food for thought wanker
View attachment 316374

It probably will not be the free land we think we know and love and I am not sure it ever was, but we will get through this.

Yeah ,I sure know what they mean now while growing up I always heard this " freedom iis never free" it has a much, much deeper level of meaning now , than when it did growing uup. Before I saw it as " yes the soldiers paid the price with their lives" that is a huge part of it. But for a new quick spin what else it really means here is an example :

We never own our homes.... how is that possible? Evenn when our homes are paid off all it takes is for us to " NOT" pay the taxes on it and boom they take your home. ( That's a short simple example )..

Stock up if you haven't things are going to get ugly from here on ouut.

Social unrest could erupt among the urban poor and marginalised in the West's biggest cities as they lack sources of income amid the COVID-19 crisis, the head of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) said on Friday...

"This is a social bomb that can explode at any moment, because they don't have any way to have an income," said Rocca, whose Geneva-based agency also deploys volunteers in hard-hit Spain and France.

He said the largest Western cities could see these problems emerge "in a few weeks".

"A fire was burning at the intersection of First and Carpenter streets in the City of Newburgh about midnight Saturday. Tensions ran high in the city Friday evening after police said an armed man was shot and killed by a police officer, and an officer was shot, during an incident on William Street."

"Police fired tear gas at a crowd of Kenyan ferry commuters as the country’s first day of a coronavirus curfew slid into chaos. Elsewhere, officers were captured in mobile phone footage whacking people with batons."

We are nowhere near that point and there is nothing to indicate we will be. This is more media hype and fear mongering.

Ban blacks!!!!

Trump needs to stand up and be a leader....ban them now!!!

If he doesn't do this -- we will be reduced to complaining about blacks on messageboards...its satisfying, but we need to do more!!!

Newburg

I used to do business with a company called Arma and they were mob guys
They're closed a long time ...my sister and mother are still in orange county
That's where newburg is

Newburg let's just say gentrification never came to newburg...the other side of the river completely gentrified

Newburg has some of the most beautiful brownstones..but.its forever stuck in africa/mexico. Know what I mean...its like a little Camden nj ....or the south bronx during the bad years .

I may have this this thing I dont feel right for the last few days

I may have a lil fever no cough but last night I got a lil headache

Fever ,cough and headache are the symptoms....no cough and the headache went away ...if I dont feel better in a few more days ...I'm gonna get tested

I'm staying in with the dog ...ain't going no where ain't touching or going near anyone ....pumping myself up with vitamins and zinc ...

What if it's just a change in the weather and the pollen

In the official Corona thread i said let's all get it and get it over with....ya know what they say be careful what ya wish for

Newburg

I used to do business with a company called Arma and they were mob guys
They're closed a long time ...my sister and mother are still in orange county
That's where newburg is

Newburg let's just say gentrification never came to newburg...the other side of the river completely gentrified

Newburg has some of the most beautiful brownstones..but.its forever stuck in africa/mexico. Know what I mean...its like a little Camden nj ....or the south bronx during the bad years .

I may have this this thing I dont feel right for the last few days

I may have a lil fever no cough but last night I got a lil headache

Fever ,cough and headache are the symptoms....no cough and the headache went away ...if I dont feel better in a few more days ...I'm gonna get tested

I'm staying in with the dog ...ain't going no where ain't touching or going near anyone ....pumping myself up with vitamins and zinc ...

What if it's just a change in the weather and the pollen

In the official Corona thread i said let's all get it and get it over with....ya know what they say be careful what ya wish for

If you've been to that area, this probably looks familiar to you...

Google Maps

Forum List

Back