How many COVID deaths are attributable to Trump?

Just idiotic. Erroneous. Fact-free.

After many states began to reopen, the death rate dropped from 5.67% down to 2.7% territory, and it's still dropping, even though the number of cases has been rising sharply. Any rational person would conclude that this proves the lockdowns were useless and needlessly destructive.

Dumbest statement I have seen

The government licenses drivers and sets auto and road safety standards
At work, they set OSHA standards
At dinner, they have FDA standards and regulate food and water
Dogs are required to be vaccinated and there are leash laws

If that's the dumbest statement you have ever seen..you should be more critical of your own dipshit garbage posts.

And even with all the government regulation in those areas, that you pointed out..bad shit still happens.

So the government hasn't made you completely safe. Just like they were never going to be able to do from a fucking virus, wingnut.

No matter who was in charge, or what the plan was going to be.. people were going to die. If Hillary would have been President there still would have been the kids on spring break spreading it to everyone when they came back home.

There still would have been the people not cooperating with your beloved mask mandates. What would you have had our government do with those people? Gulag them all like your friends in the CCP?

Also, none of the things in your reply have to do with YOUR wanting the government to force everyone to do what YOU want them to do..so that YOU will feel more safe.

There's no evidence to suggest that whatever you think we should have done would have made the outcome any less tragic.

And again, you can be "safe" on your own without government mandates, and regulations on the civil liberties of others, dumbass..

I pointed out that fact to you earlier in my previous post..that you ignored completely when you spewed forth another moronic libtard reply.
So tell us again nitwit how the government can’t regulate safety
You claim that because people can still have accidents that the Government can’t pass rules to make you safer?
Like I said, you made the dumbest claim I have ever seen

Are you completely clueless?

My point was that even with all the government safety regulations in regards to everything you have cried, and bitched about.. you are never completely safe.

Accidents, and other unforeseen circumstances will still happen daily in life..despite the presence of, and laws mandated by our government.

Same could be said for the Covid 19..we have been doing everything you want us to do for the past 6 months+..and people are still catching it, and dying.

See my point now, dipshit retard? You can only take care of, and worry about yourself and your loved ones.

If you feel unsafe, you put on your face diaper when you go out. Problem fucking solved. You don't need the Fed, the President, or anyone else passing any regulations to make you feel more safe.

Government cannot make you 100% safe. You can only try to do that for yourself. As I have now had to point out to you several times.

210,000 deaths with no end in sight. The rest of the world looks at us in shock. We were once admired around the world for our healthcare and global leadership.

Now, nobody wants to be us.

One way to look at it is to compare the death toll in the United States with outcomes in other, similar countries. That's the approach taken by researchers with Columbia University's National Center for Disaster Preparedness. This week, they released a report estimating that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths from covid-19 didn't need to occur, had the country's response been as effective as those of other nations.
I ask Again, what would you have done differently?

My point was that even with all the government safety regulations in regards to everything you have cried, and bitched about.. you are never completely safe.

What are you?
Some kind of Rocket Scientist to figure that out?

Oh, so you finally understand my point. Good going, kiddo! :itsok:

See! Even an old Moonbat can learn something new. :26:

Forum List

Back