How many COVID deaths are attributable to Trump?

I wish front the start we had a national plan that included all states acting in unison. Instead we had cities, counties, and states all deciding on the relative own as to how they will respond individually. Emphasizing from the beginning that it’s serious, it’s ok to be scared, but we will get through it together as a unified country. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and won’t happen.
Exactly
Each state and city were on their own and competed for scarce resources
Allowing hundreds of different responses left us vulnerable
BE VERY SPECIFIC and CITE the Constitutional provision that would allow the US President to over ride State and Local authority.

I wish front the start we had a national plan that included all states acting in unison. Instead we had cities, counties, and states all deciding on the relative own as to how they will respond individually. Emphasizing from the beginning that it’s serious, it’s ok to be scared, but we will get through it together as a unified country. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and won’t happen.
Because a one size fits all approach would not work in America. It is much to diverse. The restrictions put in place in big cities like NY would work in rural areas of Montana, that is why it was left up to governors and mayors to make the call. Even in states the big cities differ from the small towns so that is why there was no Federal mandate.

In my opinion we should all be in this together with shared sacrifice for the betterment of our country as a whole. Even if one area is better off than another area it shouldn’t really eliminate the need for unity. The virus has hit all states in our country, it is a nationally security issues in my opinion.
I see you like the CCP program of share sacrifice. why should a tiny town in Montana or Wyoming have to suffer like New York City, Chicago or LA? Just to make you feel better? I have always heard that misery loves company and you prove that in your post

The actual Covid death total is somewhere around 30k, typical of a normal flu season.

Today's "Covid" "positives" aren't even Covid, they are the current flu this Fall.

Wake up America. Covid is a left wing scam on the US.

In other words, if you had a heart attack and died of a heart attack, Low IQ Joe's pals classified you as a "Covid death" to pad their bullshit "stats."

Covid 19 left the US in May. Everyone who is participating in misleading the American people on this issue is a traitor.

Exactly
BE VERY SPECIFIC and CITE the Constitutional provision that would allow the US President to over ride State and Local authority.

:slap:

Exactly

The US Government ONLY has supremacy on those areas it has been given power by the Constitution you fucking dumb ass. Cite the Federal power that allows them to tell States and local Governments what to do in this specific case.

t's not the government's job to keep you safe, dumbass.

You are not safe everyday..driving a car, working a job, eating your dinner, walking your dog..any number of things can happen to you at anytime.

Dumbest statement I have seen

The government licenses drivers and sets auto and road safety standards
At work, they set OSHA standards
At dinner, they have FDA standards and regulate food and water
Dogs are required to be vaccinated and there are leash laws
While we're on the subject of highway safety, got any idea as to deaths due to auto accidents compared to deaths due to Covid-19? Well do ya huh?

If that's the dumbest statement you have ever seen..you should be more critical of your own dipshit garbage posts.

And even with all the government regulation in those areas, that you pointed out..bad shit still happens.

So the government hasn't made you completely safe. Just like they were never going to be able to do from a fucking virus, wingnut.

No matter who was in charge, or what the plan was going to be.. people were going to die. If Hillary would have been President there still would have been the kids on spring break spreading it to everyone when they came back home.

There still would have been the people not cooperating with your beloved mask mandates. What would you have had our government do with those people? Gulag them all like your friends in the CCP?

Also, none of the things in your reply have to do with YOUR wanting the government to force everyone to do what YOU want them to do..so that YOU will feel more safe.

There's no evidence to suggest that whatever you think we should have done would have made the outcome any less tragic.

And again, you can be "safe" on your own without government mandates, and regulations on the civil liberties of others, dumbass..

I pointed out that fact to you earlier in my previous post..that you ignored completely when you spewed forth another moronic libtard reply.

Last edited:
Exactly

The supremacy clause only states that federal law (not will or notion or fleeting idea or political ideology or campaign slogan) including the constitution which is the SUPREME law of the land and which includes the supremacy clause itself supercedes all local and state laws.
Care to discuss gun control next, nitwit?

210,000 deaths with no end in sight. The rest of the world looks at us in shock. We were once admired around the world for our healthcare and global leadership.

Now, nobody wants to be us.

One way to look at it is to compare the death toll in the United States with outcomes in other, similar countries. That's the approach taken by researchers with Columbia University's National Center for Disaster Preparedness. This week, they released a report estimating that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths from covid-19 didn't need to occur, had the country's response been as effective as those of other nations.
Zero

210,000 deaths with no end in sight. The rest of the world looks at us in shock. We were once admired around the world for our healthcare and global leadership.

One way to look at it is to compare the death toll in the United States with outcomes in other, similar countries. That's the approach taken by researchers with Columbia University's National Center for Disaster Preparedness. This week, they released a report estimating that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths from covid-19 didn't need to occur, had the country's response been as effective as those of other nations.
None......

Exactly

The supremacy clause only states that federal law (not will or notion or fleeting idea or political ideology or campaign slogan) including the constitution which is the SUPREME law of the land and which includes the supremacy clause itself supercedes all local and state laws.
Which means laws passed at the federal level are supreme to laws passed at state and local levels.

It means if Trump instilled laws on fighting COVID, states would have to follow them

None.

Firstly, More people have died "With" Covid than from it. CDC admits that less than 6% of deaths are attributed solely to Covid. Secondly, Trump did not create this virus, the Chinese did.

Blame them.
They were alive before COVID

Not so after

If that's the dumbest statement you have ever seen..you should be more critical of your own dipshit garbage posts.

And even with all the government regulation in those areas, that you pointed out..bad shit still happens.

So the government hasn't made you completely safe. Just like they were never going to be able to do from a fucking virus, wingnut.

No matter who was in charge, or what the plan was going to be.. people were going to die. If Hillary would have been President there still would have been the kids on spring break spreading it to everyone when they came back home.

There still would have been the people not cooperating with your beloved mask mandates. What would you have had our government do with those people? Gulag them all like your friends in the CCP?

Also, none of the things in your reply have to do with YOUR wanting the government to force everyone to do what YOU want them to do..so that YOU will feel more safe.

There's no evidence to suggest that whatever you think we should have done would have made the outcome any less tragic.

And again, you can be "safe" on your own without government mandates, and regulations on the civil liberties of others, dumbass..

I pointed out that fact to you earlier in my previous post..that you ignored completely when you spewed forth another moronic libtard reply.
So tell us again nitwit how the government can’t regulate safety
You claim that because people can still have accidents that the Government can’t pass rules to make you safer?
Like I said, you made the dumbest claim I have ever seen

Are you completely clueless?

Exactly

Which means laws passed at the federal level are supreme to laws passed at state and local levels.

It means if Trump instilled laws on fighting COVID, states would have to follow them
No it does NOT EXCEPT in SPECIFIC authorized powers granted to the Federal Government by the Constitution. I asked you to cite which clause in the Constitution gives him that power, here let me help you,, THERE ISN'T one. Try actually reading the thing, there is even an amendment that SPECIFICALLY States that powers NOT GRANTED to the Federal Government remained with the State or the people.

Fortunately, your lack of intelligence is not shared by 10s of millions of other US citizens.

The rest of us living in the real world and not in left wing fantasy land place the blame where it belongs...... China.

New Topics

Forum List

Back