How Many Cops Will The Dems Murder Today?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's difficult for me to believe that a person is angry at criminals when she's got a big shit-eating grin on her face.
You can tell that Nancy Pelosi is angry when she condemns the president....but for some reason she's not upset at all when she talks about cop murderers and all of the violence that peaceful protesters have caused in Democrat cities.

Pelosi labeled cops as Stormtroopers, so it's clear Democrats are directly responsible for every single death of a police officer because of their hate-filled rhetoric against them. If you ask them about it they'll deny it, but everyone can see that Democrats have been encouraging the violence against cops since Obama won his second term.

Last year Pelosi's hate-filled rhetoric against the president had to be stricken from the record because of it's inflammatory nature. Cops don't get the same protections. Democrats can get away with calling them Nazis and never have anyone call them on it.

Come on Mud you can do better. That is a stupid question and dishonest as well. Trump is president and this violence is happening under his watch and his administration. Look at Trump and his administration for a change. AG Barr reminds me of Adolph Eichmann or the Nazi regime. I was surprised others see that link too. They are fascists, state actors and not legal persons. Their job is to protect Trump against his own stupidity and dishonesty. Ironically Trump has always used our legal system to delay and fight his dishonesty. That is who he is.

"AG Barr & “the Banality of Evil”: Crimes Against Humanity Part One"

People like Mac swear there are reasons to vote for arsonists and cop killers. What possible reason could be good enough to do that? It would be like saying I REALLY love abortion, so some cops will have to die. There is no way to rationalize it. A vote for the democrats is a vote for dead police. period.

Come on Mud you can do better. That is a stupid question and dishonest as well. Trump is president and this violence is happening under his watch and his administration. Look at Trump and his administration for a change. AG Barr reminds me of Adolph Eichmann or the Nazi regime. I was surprised others see that link too. They are fascists, state actors and not legal persons. Their job is to protect Trump against his own stupidity and dishonesty. Ironically Trump has always used our legal system to delay and fight his dishonesty. That is who he is.

Oh come on man......you can do better than that.
You're such a simple-minded idiot that you think everything that happens while someone is president is his fault.
I don't remember any of you libs blaming Obama for ISIS.

So do everyone a favor and just drop the shit.

People like Mac swear there are reasons to vote for arsonists and cop killers. What possible reason could be good enough to do that? It would be like saying I REALLY love abortion, so some cops will have to die. There is no way to rationalize it. A vote for the democrats is a vote for dead police. period.
"Best way to end crime is defund the police" says every communist in the Democrat Party.

It's difficult for me to believe that a person is angry at criminals when she's got a big shit-eating grin on her face.
You can tell that Nancy Pelosi is angry when she condemns the president....but for some reason she's not upset at all when she talks about cop murderers and all of the violence that peaceful protesters have caused in Democrat cities.

Pelosi labeled cops as Stormtroopers, so it's clear Democrats are directly responsible for every single death of a police officer because of their hate-filled rhetoric against them. If you ask them about it they'll deny it, but everyone can see that Democrats have been encouraging the violence against cops since Obama won his second term.

Last year Pelosi's hate-filled rhetoric against the president had to be stricken from the record because of it's inflammatory nature. Cops don't get the same protections. Democrats can get away with calling them Nazis and never have anyone call them on it.

:( :( :(

:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

Oh come on man......you can do better than that.
You're such a simple-minded idiot that you think everything that happens while someone is president is his fault.
I don't remember any of you libs blaming Obama for ISIS.

So do everyone a favor and just drop the shit.
:clap2: :clap: :clap:

As bad as it is to be associated with killing cops, Democrats seem to be proud of it, going so far as to cheer for shot cops to die and trying to block their entrance to the hospital. They figure these are happy occasions that are making their dream of overthrowing out government just a little bit closer. Please don't give these dangerous people control. MAGA

I thought being a stormtrooper was kewl until you mentioned it.

As bad as it is to be associated with killing cops, Democrats seem to be proud of it, going so far as to cheer for shot cops to die and trying to block their entrance to the hospital. They figure these are happy occasions that are making their dream of overthrowing out government just a little bit closer. Please don't give these dangerous people control. MAGA
Those were not democrats and the story has been corrected but go ahead and lie anyway that is what political hacks are all about....

The cops have no one else to blame but their own selves for what is happening, that tactical training initiative started thirty five years ago is not turning out to be a winner of a strategy in the US

The cops have no one else to blame but their own selves for what is happening, that tactical training initiative started thirty five years ago is not turning out to be a winner of a strategy in the US
What a stupid thread. The real question is how many Americans will die of Covid today because of Trump. Because of Trump‘s lies we are nearing 200,000 dead .
So, you want the state to be forced to have indefinite shutdowns and to be forced to make mask imperatives so I will vote for dead police?

I'm really tired of this dishonesty.

So, if we conservatives, deliberately set out and riot, burn, kill, in order to take down a Democrat President, it will be the democrat President who will be at fault.

You're own words. Be sure to back them up if we ever do exactly that.

Forum List

Back