How many children under age 18 have died specifically from COVID, i.e. no comorbidity symptoms... ZERO! So why the mask mandates?

According to data from the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 271 children have died from Covid.
Nearly 3 million kids in the US have tested positive for the virus since the pandemic began.
The ideologically-driven yobs distort and deny reliable medical data that trash their dogma, but attacking reasonable measures that prevent the spread of a deadly pandemic is truly crackpot.

Younger Americans being socially responsible, aware that they can contract and transmit the virus to more vulnerable Americans, is sensible and a trait one would hope to inculcate in the young.

Why does their zealotry need to inflict the trauma of a child recognizing, "I killed Grandma."

Masks aren't sewn for free. Red China ships millions of these cheap cloths and makes a bundle.

As long as we have politicians taking money from Big Mask, the pandemic and Mask-Mania will continue.

You forgot how this all started when no one had anything what had been useful to fight the pandemics. My wife was one of the first who produced masks made with cotton like crazy for us and our friends - and no one of them had to pay only a cent for this excellent masks. And so did do many many others worldwide.

Last edited:
That money will be made anyhow, as we will all get a chance to lie in state sooner or later.

Although the local undertaker told me that the pandemic hasn't been the godsend that libs promised at all. People really aren't croaking at a record pace, the new of people dying at a tremendous rate is Fake News.
CNN is lying??? :eek:

Wow, you got all that from my post.

You're free to provide actual examples, but I know how people like you don't like doing that.

<flick>

Yep, that's what happens when you're not blinded, you should give it a try.

Today's Democrats are actually showing the potential to be vastly more dangerous; the United States today is like Germany in the 30s,

You lost a world war and the greed of the winners of this war grew into such astronomic dimensions so this created a totally mad situation and a mad Canadian overtook your country? Who is it? ¿Ted Cruz?

with Democrats openly calling for the imprisonment and murder of non-Democrats.

Never heard anything what comes only a little into the near of such a nonsense.

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately
48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020.
Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Associationhas been debatingwhether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?

And these children have had enough! If they want to wear a mask...let them... but don't force them especially when not one kid has died directly from COVID!

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 2.40.17 AM.png

You lost a world war and the greed of the winners of this war grew into such astronomic dimensions so this created a totally mad situation and a mad Canadian overtook your country? Who is it? ¿Ted Cruz?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Never heard anything what comes only a little into the near of such a nonsense.
Democrats are constantly calling for the rape, torture, assault, death, imprisonment and murder of non-Democrats.

There are literally millions of internet search returns which document these appalling cries for extreme violence by Democrats, including legislators and other prominent figures.

I'd be happy to post some of the most disgusting if you claim you can't find them - just let me know.

Democrats: 21st century Nazis.

Four kids died of covid in Georgia alone and that's just recently.

And don't give me this "comorbidities" bullshit.

They'd be alive today had they not caught covid

Four kids died of covid in Georgia alone and that's just recently.

And don't give me this "comorbidities" bullshit.

They'd be alive today had they not caught covid
Co-morbidities; a cold or the flu might well have killed them.

As might a pail of water, a car, or a hot dog.

Co-morbidities; a cold or the flu might well have killed them.

As might a pail of water, a car, or a hot dog.
That’s fucking stupid.

Had these kids not gotten Covid they would be alive today

When we paint one political party as white and the other party as black, then we no longer are able to make judgments based on what is better for our country, only what is better for a political party. Even when we are intelligent enough to know that nothing is ever just black or white. Politicians love this, that way ass hats are elected by both party's based totally on party affiliation not on any ability to do the job.

...numerous Democrats are calling for the assault, rape, torture, imprisonment, death and murder of non-Democrats daily...
If you have any credible evidence for your claim, please provide documented quotations and sources.

If you are the hyper-partisan zealot you appear, you won't have any, of course, and we can accept your inability to do so as confirmatory.

According to data from the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 271 children have died from Covid.
Nearly 3 million kids in the US have tested positive for the virus since the pandemic began.

And if the above John Hopkins study is correct those that died had other comorbidity conditions... obese, heart, lungs (remember kids around second hand smoke can have weakened lungs!)and other conditions.

Nobody dies of just because of covid. Everybody who dies has a co-morbidity. Just as nobody dies of AIDS. They die of opportunistic infections which happen because AIDS destroys the immune system.

Covid attacks multiple body systems: heart, lungs, vascular, kidneys. If one of them has an undiagnosed weakness, a patient may develop severe covid, and die. I know you think these people didn't die from covid, but the harsh reality is that if they didn't get covid, they'd still be alive, so yes, they did die of covid.

Even dumber are those who try to refuse to take a vaccine developed to fight covid, and used on hundreds of millions of people and been proven to reduce illness and death, but they'll take animal wormers recommended by some quack on the internet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back