How many children does the IDF need to murder in order to win this coldblooded war-?

Those "children" should be in school.

TheParser, they were in school--------------------------
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.
United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary

Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
:)-

Thanks for the clarification.

I am sure that it was NOT the intention of the Israeli soldiers to fire into the schools.

I have read that the Gaza militants often put innocent children/adults in harm's way, betting that the Israelis will not respond.

Bottom line: The Gaza militants MUST stop their provocations at the border. Otherwise, innocent bystanders, such as those children, will be involved.

Originally posted by billiejeens
So you are both Terrorist sympathizers

At least you are out in the open about it.

Originally posted by TheParser

I am sure that it was NOT the intention of the Israeli soldiers to fire into the schools.

I have read that the Gaza militants often put innocent children/adults in harm's way, betting that the Israelis will not respond.

Bottom line: The Gaza militants MUST stop their provocations at the border. Otherwise, innocent bystanders, such as those children, will be involved.

Billie... TheParser...

I have 3 pieces of advice for you two:

1 - Stop parroting what you hear and read about Palestine in the western media.

2 - Find where Palestine is located on a goddamn world map.

3 - Read about the real history of the conflict.

As long as you believe that the NYT, LA Times, CNN and Fox News are adequate substitutes for Morris, Segev, Schlaim and Pappé, you'll be destined to use this message board to regurgitate bullshit.

RE: How many children does the IDF need to murder in order to win this coldblooded war-?
⁜→ Billiejeens, et al,

Your question forms a language pattern called "presupposition."
Fatah: Murdering children is "legitimate human struggle" - when killer is Palestinian and victims are Israelis

BLUF: Genocide is never a morally permissible solution.

When Palestinians cease to exist
There can be peace
Not until then.
(COMMENT)

What you are suggesting here is an act committed with the intent and principle purpose of destroying a people with the origin of a particular territory (The Arab Palestinian People). This is actually a suggestion from a solemn oath of the Arab Palestinians in the territory formerly under the Mandate:
Official Correspondence from Mr. Isa Nakhleh said:
The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.
SOURCE: Statement of 6 February 1948 Communicated to the Secretary-General by, Representative of the Arab Higher Committee.
DECLASSIFIED • A/AC.21/10
The Arab Higher Committee made a "Thermopylaen Pledge" (an intentional oath to → literally fight to the last man).

(∑Ω)

It has become almost a humanitarian imperative to:

(Ω) Avoid this outcome.​
(Ω) Save the Arab Palestinians from themselves.​

This is not just a legal issue. And it is not just a political issue. It has become a moral issue to turn them 180º about and induce them to take that first step beyond the perpetual conflict mentality (masquerading as a castle doctrine).

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Billie... TheParser...

As long as you believe that the NYT, LA Times, CNN and Fox News are adequate substitutes for Morris, Segev, Schlaim and Pappé, you'll be destined to use this message board to regurgitate bullshit.

Interesting, the OP uses all these media outlets against Israel,
and you allude that it's biased against Arabs.

Then you bring a bunch of revisionist historians in the context of CNN and Fox News,
if that's even a measurement for the quality of information. Needless to say, even among the exclusively 'post-Zionist' authors you reffer to, Morris claims that Pappe is at best "the slopiest of historians":

The Liar as Hero

The sources you bring contradict eachother.

So how do you discern, based on personal bias?

Last edited:

Billie... TheParser...

They are Arabs that are so vile that other Arabs won't associate with them.
They are dogs that should be put down - what is being missed?

Billie... TheParser...

That this sort of rhethoric helps no one.

This is G-d's divine judgement being dished out.
You are right on-- This is what God said--
Gods words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou (Israel) shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

In our life time we will be witnesses to His word being carried out

Billie... TheParser...

That this sort of rhethoric helps no one.

Doesn't make it False now does it.

jeens, you are a liar or one with strings attached to your body parts that your handler pulls just to get a laugh as you wiggle uncontrollably

puppet.jpg

You are advocating murder and you will be judged accordingly or as they say---
What goes around comes around & it is now coming your way

Last edited:
RE: How many children does the IDF need to murder in order to win this coldblooded war-?
⁜→ José, TheParser, et al,

BLUF: How do these three pieces of advice (taken at face value with good intentions) offer a response the three observations that "TheParseer" made in Posting #62?"

José said:

(COMMENT)

Your challenge of the NYT, LA Times, CNN and Fox News may be valid, yet they attack the source and not a specific piece of content:
Ad Hominem.png
Your advocacy for those key personalities that profit from their anti-Israeli rhetoric is admirable, yet undefended.
(QUESTIONS)

Are you suggesting that you have reasonable cause to presume that "Israeli soldiers to fire into the schools intentionally and without cause?"

Are you suggesting that there are some defense and justification for the Gaza Government to attempt the use of "innocent children/adults in harm's way" to overrun the demarcation barrier along the border?

Are you challenging the wisdom of "TheParser's" advice in the Bottom Line: "stop their provocations at the border???"

If so, I missed it. (Old men are prone to do that sometimes.) Can you clarify it for me?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Originally posted by Andylusion
I don't understand your post. It didn't contradict anything I said.
What was the point of that?

The point was 911 was what Americans got for spending 7 decades behaving like you, rationalizing the creation of a jewish supremacist state in Palestine.

You said:

There's nothing "divine" about an apartheid state keeping the native population corralled into racial enclaves under the threat of death.

Devil's judgement more like it...
Does your sleeper cell have a name, Jose' al Husseini?

You support the killing of 3000 innocent Americans, after all.

Nothing you say about America changes that. Nothing. You are not fighting Americans. You think you are, but you are not. You are fighting against G-d himself, and you will lose... and if you don't repent... you will die trying.

Well, the moment you say "things are the way they are because it's God's will" you immediatelly impede any possibility of further discussion, Andy.

"Divine decrees" are not open for discussion, I cannot debate your religious faith. All I can do is respect your belief.

You realize, you are not help your cause even, by posting this. You are just justifying everything we're saying.

Religious faith aside, you are wrong about my words justifying what you, chitwood and so many others are saying... it's the other way around.

Everytime you say the european invaders of Palestine have the right to keep the palestinian people herded in Gaza, the West Bank under the threat of death you justify all the hatred Mohammed Atta felt towards America and the apartheid state she supports in Palestine.

Well, the moment you say "things are the way they are because it's God's will" you immediatelly impede any possibility of further discussion, Andy.

I'm amused. I can't see anything you have posted here, as being a "discussion". How is posting pictures of 9/11 in a mocking fashion of people dying a 'discussion' in your world?

Religious faith aside, you are wrong about my words justifying what you, chitwood and so many others are saying... it's the other way around.

No, it isn't. You have made yourself no better than a terrorist in the eyes of everyone here, and you have made the death of palestines justifiable.

I realize you think you haven't.... but you are wrong. If I showed your post to any American and said "this guy supports Palestine" not one American would be more sympathetic to Palestinians, and every single one would be less sympathetic.

You can deny that, but you are just wrong.

You are right on-- This is what God said--
Gods words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou (Israel) shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

In our life time we will be witnesses to His word being carried out

Really..... :)
Let's read that passage again with Context.
That's from the Prophet Ezekiel, in chapter 21....

Starting in verse 28 You can read the whole thing here:

Now prophesy, son of man, and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says concerning the Ammonites and their contempt: (contempt at what? At Israel.)​
‘A sword! A sword is drawn for slaughter, polished to consume, to flash like lightning—​
while they offer false visions for you and lying divinations about you— to be placed on the necks of the wicked who are slain, whose day has come, the time of their final punishment.​
Return the sword to its sheath! In the place where you were created, in the land of your origin, I will judge you.​
I will pour out My anger upon you; I will breathe the fire of My fury against you; I will hand you over to brutal men, skilled in destruction.​
You will be fuel for the fire. Your blood will stain your own land. You will not be remembered, for I, the LORD, have spoken.’ ”​

So who was that passage about? The Ammonites.

Screenshot_2020-11-25 Ammonites bible - Google Search.png

That would be where modern day Jordan is. The Capital city of Jordan is named "Ammon".

Further, why did G-d pronounce judgement on Ammonites? For their contempt, they were wiped out, and cease to exist as a people. There are no Ammonites. Jordans are 98% Arab, and 1% a faction of Russian, and 1% Armenian.

Exactly as G-d foretold in 300 years before it happened.

I'm amused that you thought you could rewrite the context of a Bible verse, and not have someone check you.

I'm amused. I can't see anything you have posted here, as being a "discussion". How is posting pictures of 9/11 in a mocking fashion of people dying a 'discussion' in your world?

LOL... that's precious!!

Two idiots praise and mock the killing of Palestinians at the hands of the jewish supremacist state and then complain when I reply to them in the same fashion. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Do these people have a fucking mirror in their homes?

You fight Israel, you die. The Bible itself predicted this over 2,000 years ago, that Israel would come back to being a nation, and would slaughter their enemies.

ANDYLUSION

You have it wrong pal. They need to kill more hajis.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Last edited:

Forum List

Back