How many Americans don't have insurance?

hboats

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2010
Minnesota
Not health insurance, life insurance?

Shouldn't we get our representatives to pass a bill that will make sure that EVERY American has life insurance? I'm sure many Americans can't afford to buy life insurance for themselves, and those that can afford it should pay a little more in taxes so that the rest of the country has life insurance.

Where do we stop?

Rick

Not health insurance, life insurance?

Shouldn't we get our representatives to pass a bill that will make sure that EVERY American has life insurance? I'm sure many Americans can't afford to buy life insurance for themselves, and those that can afford it should pay a little more in taxes so that the rest of the country has life insurance.

Where do we stop?

Rick

Yes, the govt should require that everyone have health insurance. Then, when the policy is cashed in, the remaining family has to pay 60% of the benefit in taxes to the govt.

Flood insurance. Shouldn't all Americans be forced to buy flood insurance? Even if you live on top of a mountain so someone living in the valley could be protected.

This thread isn't about health insurance, it's about life insurance. Where's the Census Bureau's statistics on all of the unfortunate Americans without life insurance? Isn't this something that we should make sure every American has? Shouldn't we raise taxes so that we can pay for ALL Americans to have life insurance?

Rick

if you did that no one would be able to afford life insurance because the government would require insurers to give a policy to everyone, even people with terminal diseases and premiums would skyrocket.

Just like what will happen to health insurance premiums.

Last edited:

This thread isn't about health insurance, it's about life insurance. Where's the Census Bureau's statistics on all of the unfortunate Americans without life insurance? Isn't this something that we should make sure every American has? Shouldn't we raise taxes so that we can pay for ALL Americans to have life insurance?

Rick

if you did that no one would be able to afford life insurance because the government would require insurers to gave a policy to everyone, even people with terminal diseases and premiums would skyrocket.

There shouldn't be any pre existing conditions for Life Insurance. In fact... for the poorest among us, we should allow benefits to be paid out to those that murder their mates.

Rick

if you did that no one would be able to afford life insurance because the government would require insurers to gave a policy to everyone, even people with terminal diseases and premiums would skyrocket.

You mean government mandated insurance isn't a good idea? You must hate children. Think of the children, what are they to do if their parents die because the don't have health insurance, and to top it off they don't have life insurance either. Think of the kids man!!!!!

Rick

And then... when America's doctors have started their practice of euthanizing, those that are about to be "put down" should have a life insurance rep contact them to set up a policy just before being put to sleep.

We have to think of the families of those that die.

Oh... and lets not forget the unborn. The mother of the unborn should be able to capitalize on murdering her own child. I mean.. after all... she is killing her child for her own convenience, so why not allow her to live it up after the abortion?

Dang... I should become a progressive.. these are some pretty "progressive" ideas.

Last edited:

Rick

You mean government mandated insurance isn't a good idea? You must hate children. Think of the children, what are they to do if their parents die because the don't have health insurance, and to top it off they don't have life insurance either. Think of the kids man!!!!!

Rick

lol

since when is some other person's brat(s) my responsibility?

Rick

lol

We are on to something here fellas! To pay for this new program, we should tax only those that are rich, but pay less taxes than the mother of 4 making under $20,000/yr and that didn't earn their money but were given it by a bunch of poor people.

Rick

lol

Don't you remember? "It takes a village!"

Rick

Rick

lol

Don't you remember? "It takes a village!"

Rick

Only the village idiot actually believes that

I bet that 47,000 people a day die without life insurance... How can we not demand that they be protected?????????? Where have you heard something like this before?

I bet that 47,000 people a day die without life insurance... How can we not demand that they be protected?????????? Where have you heard something like this before?

From what I read, there are about 68 million Americans without life insurance!

OMG, there are more Americans without life insurance than are without health insurance? Someone better tell Pelosi as soon as possible. She needs to know this. We have to help these poor souls that don't have life insurance. The longer we wait the more people will die without the necessary coverage.

Rick

New Topics

Forum List

Back