How many American TV watchers think science fiction and fantasy is too weird for them?

I love Science Fiction.

However, I have one compliant.

Over 100 years of Science Fiction has brainwashed most people to be convinced that life exist outside earth even though there is no scientific proof.

Most people absolutely believe that there are alien civilizations and Green Orion Slave women just waiting for sex.

They believe that it will be just a matter of time before we all go star trekking abound the universe.
Oh the starship Enterprise, under Captain Kirk?

Just to toss it out there..SF is about a lot more than bug-eyed aliens and life on other planets. It tests physical, cultural, historical and scientific boundaries.
A great example is Love, Death and Robots on Netflix. Many have felt that SF should stand for speculative fiction--as science is not really a requirement.

Kim Robinson and Neil Stephenson are two great examples still writing.

I love Science Fiction.

Over 100 years of Science Fiction has brainwashed most people to be convinced that life exist outside earth even though there is no scientific proof.

Most people absolutely believe that there are alien civilizations and Green Orion Slave women just waiting for sex.

They believe that it will be just a matter of time before we all go star trekking abound the universe.

Don't forget screwing pretty blue Orion Slave Girls.

I love Science Fiction.

They are GREEN, thank you very much.

star-trek-the-original-series-green-orion-slave-girl_a-G-8683637-4985693.jpg

I love Science Fiction.

You are thinking of the chicks from Rigel III, I was referring to the ones from Betelgeuse IV.

I love Science Fiction.

You are thinking of the chicks from Rigel III, I was referring to the ones from Betelgeuse IV.
Oh, okay. Carry on!

New Topics

Forum List

Back