How LOW will Democrats go?????

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Our Beloved President is coming to Pittsburgh today to discuss the abominable condition of the nation's infrastructure, and on the morning of his arrival, a MAJOR BRIDGE JUST HAPPENS TO COLLAPSE! Good Lord, what will they do next?

I demand a full investigation!

Fortunately there were no fatalities but that was just pure luck. Biden's operatives have GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME! I have no doubt that SOROS WAS BEHIND THIS!!!

I LOVE this bridge? When I ride my bike in the City I always take this bridge over to Frick Park to enjoy the scenery and shit, and NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT! Oh, the HUMANITY!!!

The bridge was supposed to be repaired in 2016, but the Libs in Pittsburgh diverted the money set aside for the job for "green energy" initiatives and "bike lanes"

Maybe they will replace this bridge with a narrower span only appropriate for bikes?

Our Beloved President is coming to Pittsburgh today to discuss the abominable condition of the nation's infrastructure, and on the morning of his arrival, a MAJOR BRIDGE JUST HAPPENS TO COLLAPSE! Good Lord, what will they do next?

I demand a full investigation!

Fortunately there were no fatalities but that was just pure luck. Biden's operatives have GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME! I have no doubt that SOROS WAS BEHIND THIS!!!

I LOVE this bridge? When I ride my bike in the City I always take this bridge over to Frick Park to enjoy the scenery and shit, and NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT! Oh, the HUMANITY!!!
I called it!

Sooner or later another bridge is going to collapse or a dam breaks and people are gonna die. Fingers will be pointed and blame assigned whether it's deserved or not, and maybe some things will get fixed. But for political reasons rather than who needs it the most. But look at it: in 2009 a $862 billion infrastructure bill was passed, and a few months back another infrastructure bill was pass for more than a $1 trillion. Almost $2 trillion and what have we got for it? What actually got fixed? Where'd the money go? More bike lanes and green energy initiatives.

Even if the bill passed, how would it prevent this collapse? Liberals would spend the money on everything but what it is intended for.

Further, it would of come to late, as slow as the Democrat's government moves, this bridge would not of been looked at for years, even with funding.

Even if the bill passed, how would it prevent this collapse? Liberals would spend the money on everything but what it is intended for.

Further, it would of come to late, as slow as the Democrat's government moves, this bridge would not of been looked at for years, even with funding.

Good point. So much of what the democrats spend comes back to them in donations and contributions, plus all the fraud, waste, and abuse. I won't say the GOP isn't also guilty of some of that, but not to the same degree. There's just no accountability anymore.

Forum List

Back