How low can your local democrats sink

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Pretty low ...
Maybe I'm jumping the gun but Who else would light it up?

Rempel shared his story on Facebook, and never once mentioned the Trump flags or any sort of political motivation (he hasn't during interviews either). He just wanted to share the sad story and not get political. I give the man credit for that.

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves

Pretty low ...

Rempel shared his story on Facebook, and never once mentioned the Trump flags or any sort of political motivation (he hasn't during interviews either). He just wanted to share the sad story and not get political. I give the man credit for that.

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves
As low as you think the Dems can go ..they can go much lower !!
They will totally eviscerate the entire constitution
Every white monument won’t survive
Bill of rights - gone
White history gone
White literature and art all gone

Police won’t even exist much longer
Ice gone
They will flood in another 50-100 million 5th world garbage
You won’t even be safe in the suburbs

Pretty low ...

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves
Bill of rights - gone
White history gone
Some want to eviscerate the bourgeoisie....no really theyre working up to it
We keep trying to warn you kulaks

Pretty low ...

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves
Bill of rights - gone
White history gone
Some want to eviscerate the bourgeoisie....no really theyre working up to it
We keep trying to warn you kulaks
That’s the irony
The Dem oligarchy will live like kings but the masses will be in poverty

Its a top down globo homo neo marxist order

They've been openly stating what direction they wanna head for a long time now

Specifically, we will need to reconsider our collective commitment to “capitalism” as we have known it. Obviously, we should not do away with the basic engines of growth. We owe most of the social progress of the past to entrepreneurship and to the capacity to create wealth by taking risks and pursuing innovative new business models. We need markets to allocate resources and the production of goods and services efficiently, particularly when it comes to confronting problems like climate change.

But we must rethink what we mean by “capital” in its many iterations, whether financial, environmental, social, or human. Today’s consumers do not want more and better goods and services for a reasonable price. Rather, they increasingly expect companies to contribute to social welfare and the common good. There is both a fundamental need and an increasingly widespread demand for a new kind of “capitalism.”

And thats just a recent example

Bill gates just threw in the other day......we need the complete shut down all fossil fuel consumption in every form for the greater good

Billions are on the menu .....to die

Things are gonna get crazy sooner or later.....Got ammo?

Pretty low ...

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves

I agree with the link. The case reeks of arson. It's interesting that all the burned equipment was stacked in a bare field where nothing else could be involved in the fire, instead of near the barn where all the equipment is usually kept. Was the farmer current on his bank payments? Did he recently boost the payout on his insurance policy?

Pretty low ...

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves

I agree with the link. The case reeks of arson. It's interesting that all the burned equipment was stacked in a bare field where nothing else could be involved in the fire, instead of near the barn where all the equipment is usually kept. Was the farmer current on his bank payments? Did he recently boost the payout on his insurance policy?
The thought has crossed my mind but...
He's not a Democrat female or black so he's less likely to stage a hoax

Pretty low ...

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves

Thanks for the disturbing peek into the mind of a Trump supporter.

Pretty low ...

It'll all be local

Don't kid yourselves

Thanks for the disturbing peek into the mind of a Trump supporter.
Yeah cause theirs not example after example after example after example after example of hate hoaxes perpetrated by leftards

Please Get bent with that bullshit already ya witch

Pretty low ...Maybe I'm jumping the gun but Who else would light it up?

Corn farming is a very dangerous business. Corn is a high energy fuel that often goes up in spontaneous combustion. Hope his corn fire insurance was paid up to date! :smoke:

Forum List

Back