Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Four years.

Or eight years.

Or if he dies.

He's not exactly in great health.
He's in excellent health.
Better than most forty year old men.
He is in the best health of any President that has ever lived! His health is literally unpresidented.

Donald Trump is able to leap a Trump Tower taco bowl in a single bound.

He is the most presidential president ever to serve...believe me
He is so healthy, healthy man, big healthy man who is going to outhealth every President before him

What's your prediction?
Rest of his life I hope.

What happened then if he cannot fulfill his promises?
Then having all those military men in his cabinet and administration is not going to be good for him....

In Russia and other dictators that's what and how they rule the country. Are you telling me that military will take over and rule this country? Sorry that will never happen here in America. It will be a civil war. So stop dreaming.

I was just asking........... What happen if he cant fulfill his promises?
If he doesn't follow through then if he is a dictator people will either stand up and fight or deal with it. I mean to me he is ALREADY doing as he says

Please god help America.

It would likely be Kaine or Schumer running against him in 2020.
Kaine would have as much chance as Hillary running again!
President Trump for four years then the 'First' Female President.......... Trump's daughter.
100% guaranteed.

hillary won the popular vote. that is a fact jack, so nothing of drumpf's will be a mandate. & doubt kaine will run next time around. as for ivanka? not gonna happen either.
What did she win?

3,000,000 more votes than tribbles. he got the presidency courtesy of putin as well. cheating always seems to surround the mango colored one, doesn't it?

Millions of votes from illegals in California don't set any mandate for the country.

I'm sure you only heard that from your messiah. Did your messiah has any proof of that? Or he is lying again like always?

Millions of votes from illegals in California don't set any mandate for the country.

But a couple hundred Russian Hackers do?

There is no evidence Russians hacked any votes. Dems aren't even claiming that. Try to pay attention.

There is zero evidence that swathes of illegals voted. Or even one for that matter.

It happens all the time:

Massive Non-Citizen Voting Uncovered in Maryland

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Four years.

Or eight years.

Or if he dies.

He's not exactly in great health.
He's in excellent health.
Better than most forty year old men.
He is in the best health of any President that has ever lived! His health is literally unpresidented.

Donald Trump is able to leap a Trump Tower taco bowl in a single bound.

At least he's not dead drunk collapsing at memorials or needing help up a front porch stairs.

Last edited:
Claiming the man doesn't care about his family, is a cowardly pissant lie. I really would like to see you assholes say that to his face.

Agree

Trump does care about his family
and the family after that
and the family after that

Desperate hateful gibberish. Keep it up, and you'll guarantee him 8yrs. Go for it.

Trump does love his family.....especially that HOT Ivanka who gives Trump a woodie

More hateful gibberish. Y'all have lost it. :cuckoo:

Trump says it himself

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg

No, only liberals can think like that. Normal people don't.

I say less than 4 years but he may make it through the term without getting impeached.

He's definitely not serving a 2nd term though.
You better pray for an assassination or a heart attack or something.

Trump will easily win re-election if he gets to run again.

Both links are nothing but allegations. And have nothing to do with illegals. First link looks like people are trying to get out of jury duty, while the second is more about trying to get those that are too lazy to register out and vote.

Oh yes, and that's just what this country needs, more people too lazy to register to vote.

Or........maybe they started Motor Voter because they do give illegals drivers licenses in that state. It would be impossible to tell if illegals are voting or not that way. That's the way it was designed.

How long will Trump be in office?

Whatever it is....Too long

Forum List

Back