How long until we no longer have to wear masks?

When will we stop wearing masks?

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • NEVER - We are masks for LIFE

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Last edited:

Masks are annoying and frankly I remain skeptical at how much they help given that people don't keep them clean like they should. Most people anyway. That being said we are run by the News Entertainment video that enjoys panicking people.

So see the poll below and please vote.

Thank you
Masks are useless.....that's why Democrats want us to wear them in the first place.....so we will be wearing them forever.
They are now our uniform.

Masks are annoying and frankly I remain skeptical at how much they help given that people don't keep them clean like they should. Most people anyway. That being said we are run by the News Entertainment video that enjoys panicking people.

So see the poll below and please vote.

Thank you
MASKS DO NOT WORK and are UNHEALTHY for the user.

When blow job government money given to States and Hospital systems runs out.

The mask covers my smile ... which keeps them 20-something little girls from throwing their young firm bodies against me ... God that's annoying ...

Buy mask stocks...It's a GREAT long term investment.Like the railways mostly were for 80 years. You're a year late but better late than never

Masks are annoying and frankly I remain skeptical at how much they help given that people don't keep them clean like they should. Most people anyway. That being said we are run by the News Entertainment media that enjoys panicking people.

So see the poll and please vote.

Thank you

With the increase in number of vaccines being shipped by Mederna and Pfizer plus Johnson and Johnson beginning shipments in a few weeks we should have plenty of vaccine for anyone who wants it by late summer or fall. How long the CDC recommends masks will depend on the number of cases being reported and deaths. After 70% of the population is vaccinated, the number of cases and deaths should be relatively low. I expect before the end of the year, the CDC will be recommending masks only in crowed areas such as concerts and major sporting events. In 2022, mask wearing will become rare but it will still exist.

Not getting rid of them any time soon, The dems want to see who is being a good comrade and who is not.
Now I have herd that Biden wants to send masks through the mail to everyone. These will be the official and no substitutes will be allowed or the Mask Police will take you to re-education camps

Masks are annoying and frankly I remain skeptical at how much they help given that people don't keep them clean like they should. Most people anyway. That being said we are run by the News Entertainment media that enjoys panicking people.

Thank you

You don't have an N/A option. I quit wearing them in 2020 after I recovered from a minor cold and was told I tested positive for C-19. I don't wear them. Ineffective and unhealthy.

Thank you

The Spanish flu lasted around two years. Even with a vaccine, it could take another year or two to get everyone vaccinated.

Thank you

The Spanish flu lasted around two years. Even with a vaccine, it could take another year or two to get everyone vaccinated.

You didn’t answer the question?

Democrats, true to their heritage, demand to do something so they FEEL BETTER.

From day one, I could not imagine how a cloth mask would do diddly-squat for a virus. A virus, as most people other than Democrats know is a minuscule fraction of the size of bacteria.

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.
Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

###

1/25/2021 Masking the Science

[…]
In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

Thank you

Everyone doesn't need the vaccine.

Democrats, true to their heritage, demand to do something so they FEEL BETTER.

From day one, I could not imagine how a cloth mask would do diddly-squat for a virus. A virus, as most people other than Democrats know is a minuscule fraction of the size of bacteria.

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.
Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

###

1/25/2021 Masking the Science
[…]
In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

:lol:

Old misinformation!

The Danes are in complete lockdown! I guess that non mask wearing they claim in your article, didn't work!

Now all is completely shut down but grocers.... k-4TH grade will finally be reopened this week.

Thank you

70% to 80%, not everyone, but if the new variants are more infectious as claims then likely the 80% will be needed for SO called herd immunity...

But truly, I don't think we will ever have a future without COVID deaths, this virus is the mother of all mothers of viruses.... smart as ever could be.... and so far the virus and army of strong variants is winning.... :(

Thank you

70% to 80%, not everyone, but if the new variants are more infectious as claims then likely the 80% will be needed for SO called herd immunity...

But truly, I don't think we will ever have a future without COVID deaths, this virus is the mother of all mothers of viruses.... smart as ever could be.... and so far the virus and army of strong variants is winning.... :(

So Trump was right, we have to learn to live with it. I ve been saying that all along.

Thank you

you are assuming everyone want to get vaccinated

Thank you

you are assuming everyone want to get vaccinated

Illegals are flocking in now that Biden has reinstated catch and release. Getting the vaccine before tax paying citizens. Can’t make this stuff up

Forum List

Back