How long until Democrats & the corrupt media stop pretending that the 6th was some big transformational incident that threatened our nation?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a siege on our government.
It wasn't a civil war.
It wasn't an attempted coup.

It was a couple hundred people rioting like we've seen for the last few years and 1 murderer.

It was a SERIOUS security failure that falls on everyone involved. A failure that occurred because the left are more concerned with "optics" that what really matters.

25k troops in DC was the type of over reaction you'd expect from a retarded child when you tell them no. It wasn't a serious response to the problem, it was an absurd overreaction.

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

It was a couple hundred people rioting like we've seen for the last few years and 1 murderer.

It was a SERIOUS security failure that falls on everyone involved. A failure that occurred because the left are more concerned with "optics" that what really matters.

25k troops in DC was the type of over reaction you'd expect from a retarded child when you tell them no. It wasn't a serious response to the problem, it was an absurd overreaction.

Only because if failed.

OP, you wouldn't be saying this, were it a bunch of black people, or Muslims doing the same thing. Heck, for even less that what we saw on that attack and siege of the Capital on January 6th.

You, yourself, posted harsher words for the Freedom Fighters of the Summer of 2021.

Be honest.

I am waiting to see if the traitorous rabble try it again and the results of the trial and probable convictions. Doubt if I forget anytime soon, nor will the rest of America. at least we no longer have to worry about the president sending them to the capital.

the only reason they acted like they did because this riot affected them personally......they were scared because they knew those people were coming for them....

OP, you wouldn't be saying this, were it a bunch of black people, or Muslims doing the same thing. Heck, for even less that what we saw on that attack and siege of the Capital on January 6th.

You, yourself, posted harsher words for the Freedom Fighters of the Summer of 2021.

Be honest.

Your senate minority leader compared it to the attack on Pearl Harbor. Naturally we laughed and called faux rage on him.

the only reason they acted like they did because this riot affected them personally......they were scared because they knew those people were coming for them....
What do you think would have happened had they managed to catch up w/our Congressmen/women Harry?

Last edited:
It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

I don’t really use the word coup, but it was a group of people who were intending to use violence to prevent the election of Biden and illegally keep Trump in power.

I mean, that’s what a coup is.

Now, that’s a heavy word for such a comically sad attempt, but that’s still what happened.

Be honest.
Nonsense, and there were blacks involved duffus.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What do you think would have happened had they managed to catch up w/our Congressmen/women?
who knows maybe nothing.....BUT ...the only reason they are now all worked up about this as compared to the summer riots is because it affected them personally....they didnt give a shit about the people hurt or businesses destroyed during the summer because it was far away from them.....they are all a bunch of hypocrites marc..its funny how people dont give a shit about something until it affects them personally...

who knows maybe nothing.....BUT ...the only reason they are now all worked up about this as compared to the summer riots is because it affected them personally....they didnt give a shit about the people hurt or businesses destroyed during the summer because it was far away from them.....they are all a bunch of hypocrites marc..its funny how people dont give a shit about something until it affects them personally...
Damn Harry, I thought you were better than this.

You're not being an honest broker here.

That's sad.

Damn Harry, I thought you were better than this.

You're not being an honest broker here.

That's sad.
what am i not being honest about?...

You're pretending that you don't know, or don't think that anything would have happened if/when those insurrectionists discovered the Congressmen and women.
And YOU are pretending you do know.

Pointless posturing. How bout we deal with what did happen instead of what your magic 8 ball says?

You're pretending that you don't know, or don't think that anything would have happened if/when those insurrectionists discovered the Congressmen and women.
not pretending marc.....you and i can only guess as to what would have happened....im sure a few of those asswipes would have shit their pants....if mcconnel and pelosi would have shit theirs it would have been worth them getting through.....

not pretending marc.....you and i can only guess as to what would have happened....im sure a few of those asswipes would have shit their pants....if mcconnel and pelosi would have shit theirs it would have been worth them getting through.....
Let's see, they had bear gas, zip-ties, sticks, an were an angry mob.

Remember what you guys were saying about an angry mob that was chasing that Kyle fella, and rightfully so?

You guys said Kyle was in the RIGHT to believe they would kill him were they to catch him.

You all said this, for days and days and weeks and weeks on end of non-stop posting.

Now look at what you're suggesting of a mob....

All of sudden it's "Oh I dunno", "maybe nothing", and "nobody really knows." but you're sure to disparage the victims, by saying things like "if they were to crap their pants, that would be worth it."

Starting to see what I'm talking about here?

You're just not being honest.

#OwnUpToIt

Let's see, they had bear gas, zip-ties, sticks, an were an angry mob.

Remember what you guys were saying about an angry mob that was chasing that Kyle fella, and rightfully so?

You guys said Kyle was in the RIGHT to believe they would kill him were they to catch him.

You all said this, for days and days and weeks and weeks on end of non-stop posting.

Now look at what you're suggesting of a mob....

All of sudden it's "Oh I dunno", "maybe nothing", and "nobody really knows." but you're sure to disparage the victims, by saying things like "if they were to crap their pants, that would be worth it."

Starting to see what I'm talking about here?

You're just not being honest.

#OwnUpToIt
good it woke up the asswipes.....now if some poor persons business is burned down during "peaceful" protesting they might do something about it....

Forum List

Back