How long do you need to reside in the USA to be truly american?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
If you are born there? If all your grandparents are born there? If you moved there as kid? What if you moved there as grown up or adult? I have a Facebook aquaintance who was adopted from a orphanage in eastern europe and she still identifies as immigrant (she is white not gypsy) but Im not sure whether she is joking or not that she is the immigrant. Her adoptive parents are typical white americans.

before 1975.....after that, a lot of the ''Americans'' are not true immigrants
...we take in a lot of refugees from Vietnam, Bosnia, etc
...we even took in Iraqis right after we went to war with them!!!!!!!!!!!
...at my work we have ''Americans'' from many other countries...they've been here many years and I can barely understand them, if at all !!!!!
..we should've cut immigration long ago--this is not 1850 or 1950 anymore

..one guy at my work was unhappy he was not making enough--and he barely spoke any English!!!!
he's been here for a few years..

If you are born there? If all your grandparents are born there? If you moved there as kid? What if you moved there as grown up or adult? I have a Facebook aquaintance who was adopted from a orphanage in eastern europe and she still identifies as immigrant (she is white not gypsy) but Im not sure whether she is joking or not that she is the immigrant. Her adoptive parents are typical white americans.
Being American is not just about being here. Its about where your heart and your head are.

Being American is not just about being here. Its about where your heart and your head are.

That is why Im honorary American. Because I have red white and blue in my spirit.

USA.jpg

I guess top tier is if you are from a white country then you can also speak another white language and practice that origin culture and you are still totally american? if you are brown or black and do the same you are foreign. This adoptee is very much into her slavic culture. She goes to slavic events, and learns the language etc.

Roma man
Youre probably already heavily mixed so you qualify as an American ...But these days I also NOW favor whites ...I blame the left .

Youre not a New Yorker (NYC only ) unless you have lived there for TEN years or more

Thats my rule screw everyone else

I think Texans have a Rule of 25 years

Roma man
Youre probably already heavily mixed so you qualify as an American ...But these days I also NOW favor whites ...I blame the left .

Youre not a New Yorker (NYC only ) unless you have lived there for TEN years or more

Yes Im ethnically mixed and genetically Im even more mixed. Thanks that I qualify as american to you. Did you saw my country song performance?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
BalkanBosnia.jpg
BalkanCroatia.jpg
BalkanSerbia.jpg
EasternEurope.jpg

...at my work we have ''Americans'' from many other countries...they've been here many years and I can barely understand them, if at all !!!!!

..one guy at my work was unhappy he was not making enough--and he barely spoke any English!!!!

I worked with a lady from Mexico. She has lived here more than 20 years. She owns property in Mexico and keeps going back to Mexico to buy more. She speaks Spanish at home and as much as possible. Her English still isn't that great after 20 years in the United States. She would probably sound like an American born native if she would have dumped the Spanish. She is not an American citizen and has no desire to become one. Some people haven't really emigrated here. They are just visiting. The new immigrants are different than historical immigrants. They don't want to move here. They just want the economic benefit of living in America without investing anything back into America. I am not sure how I feel about it.

I worked with a lady from Mexico. She has lived here more than 20 years. She owns property in Mexico and keeps going back to Mexico to buy more. She speaks Spanish at home and as much as possible. Her English still isn't that great after 20 years in the United States. She would probably sound like an American born native if she would have dumped the Spanish. She is not an American citizen and has no desire to become one. Some people haven't really emigrated here. They are just visiting. The new immigrants are different than historical immigrants. They don't want to move here. They just want the economic benefit of living in America without investing anything back into America. I am not sure how I feel about it.
That is the heart of the matter-do you have your heart in America, or are you just using it for free benefits and money to send HOME?

We have pieces of shit that were born here who aren't Americans. They commie globalist traitors.

I'm an American citizen, but my heart is with Somalia. What does that make me? :eek:

I'm an American citizen, but my heart is with Somalia. What does that make me? :eek:

Jewish

Roma man

Yes Im ethnically mixed and genetically Im even more mixed. Thanks that I qualify as american to you. Did you saw my country song performance?

View attachment 279935 View attachment 279936 View attachment 279937 View attachment 279938 View attachment 279939 View attachment 279940 View attachment 279941 View attachment 279942 View attachment 279943
Jesus...you are a mutt Mort.

A ******

Roma man

View attachment 279935 View attachment 279936 View attachment 279937 View attachment 279938 View attachment 279939 View attachment 279940 View attachment 279941 View attachment 279942 View attachment 279943

Hes got more jew than warren got injin ......and more injin ...the elevator button injin

Lots of Greek ancestry
move to queens go work in a diner

A Somalian.

I know how I feel about it.
Her money should be spent here,not in fuken mehico.

I identify as "mixed race" or "other" If I had to fill out what my race is. If someone just asks how I identify I would say Gypsy/Roma. But Gypsy/Roma is not on the census as a category and actually it means mixed race. They vary a bit some are more european some are more western/central/southern asian but they are all on this range/cline inbetween european and pakistan/india.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back