CDZ How Long Can A Tesla Keep You Warm In A Frozen Traffic Jam?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Earlier this month, apocalyptic snowfall triggered a massive traffic jam in Virginia that lasted for 48 miles and 30 hours. The event led to a controversial Washington Post opinion piece that claimed it would have been worse if all the cars had been electric vehicles.

Japan started building high speed rail systems in the 60's which largely helps to avoid these kind of situations in the winter.

And of all the places the US needs one, it's the I-95 corridor from DC to NY or Boston.

What's our excuse for not doing it ? The Vietnam War ?
Good call.

Last edited:
Who cares, electric car owners are all fags and Democrats anyway.

Popsicle them bitches up.
The brain dead just vomited again.

However, I do like this:

Dirty Tesla rightly noted that the accident opened up a dialogue about how EVs would fare in a similar situation. It should be noted that there were a few Tesla owners caught in the traffic jam and in one of the comments to his video, a user noted that a pregnant woman from the Facebook Tesla Divas group shared that she was stuck in her Tesla for 16 hours during the traffic jam. Her battery was at 74% and only dropped to 61% by the time she got home. She simply turned on Camp Mode and slept.

The brain dead just vomited again.

However, I do like this:

Dirty Tesla rightly noted that the accident opened up a dialogue about how EVs would fare in a similar situation. It should be noted that there were a few Tesla owners caught in the traffic jam and in one of the comments to his video, a user noted that a pregnant woman from the Facebook Tesla Divas group shared that she was stuck in her Tesla for 16 hours during the traffic jam. Her battery was at 74% and only dropped to 61% by the time she got home. She simply turned on Camp Mode and slept.
Sad...she should have froze, the smug ****.

thanks-jimbo-kern.gif

Best thing I read today. THE PROPAGANDIST purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human. See its working well here on this site.

Forum List

Back