Zone1 How long before you think people will rise up against the government?

How long do you think it will take for people to actually rise up against corrupt government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you disputing that Hunter Biden did Molly , Meth , Crack , Chronic And Shrooms over a 24 hour period with Two hookers ( and shot most of it on his Cell and transferred it to his Laptop from Hell , then lied afterwards on a 4473 form about it ?
No, I'm not disputing that either. I'm just asking the question, "What does that have to do with national security?" And why is it evidence in this thread?

So the IRS commissioner is a crook? Can you say Lois Lerner?

Can you say 'irrelevant'? This is about a Trump/IRS commissioner sweetheart arrangement, being the reason why he wasn't audited, it wasn't about IRS corruption, per se, so your whatboutism doesn't quell the point being made.

the truth is that no one in DC is interested in cleaning up politics, that's why they are all so scared of Trump, because they know that in a second term he would expose and prosecute all of them.

I will go as far as to accept your premise, but qualify it thus:

He will try, for even the lamest of AG's will be reluctant to take orders from the President. The AG's office has a long history of separation of powers since Watergate exposed the corruption between the Presidency and the AG's office.

That being said, AG Barr corrupted the office, but not quite as much as you are suggesting, though Trump tried.

Can you say 'irrelevant'? This is about a Trump/IRS commissioner sweetheart arrangement, being the reason why he wasn't audited, it wasn't about IRS corruption, per se, so your whatboutism doesn't quell the point being made.
total BS, Trump is audited every year and has been for the last 20 years or more. Stop the lies, CNN and the DNC has filled your head with lies and BS. wake up.

I will go as far as to accept your premise, but qualify it thus:

He will try, for even the lamest of AG's will be reluctant to take orders from the President. The AG's office has a long history of separation of powers since Watergate exposed the corruption between the Presidency and the AG's office.

That being said, AG Barr corrupted the office, but not quite as much as you are suggesting, though Trump tried.
that was minor compared to what senile Joe and Garland are doing right now. again, wake up.

the truth is that no one in DC is interested in cleaning up politics, that's why they are all so scared of Trump, because they know that in a second term he would expose and prosecute all of them.
I can't think of a single DC politician that was "exposed" or prosecuted in the first blob term... so thats ridiculous.

total BS, Trump is audited every year and has been for the last 20 years or more. Stop the lies, CNN and the DNC has filled your head with lies and BS. wake up.

Au contraire,

Your point is refuted completely, Rettig had a sweetheart deal with Trump, as the evidence reveals. review post #173

The story has been corroborated on many news sources,

How much further will republicans sink before they think killing American soldiers is a good thing for the country?
And the hyperbolic post of the week goes to…

OH YEAH? WELL THE PARTY I DISAGREE WITH IS GOING TO MURDER PEOPLE IN THE STREETS

Lol

I can't think of a single DC politician that was "exposed" or prosecuted in the first blob term... so thats ridiculous.

But I can think of a good dozen or so outsiders on Trump's team that were all replaced with establishment swamp critters.

Don't hate your government, Demand honesty. Working for the majority of the population, (us who are not multi millionaires famous or in congress)
Do this by calling out ANY who work against us.
NOT by political party. Only then will we have government by and for its people.

How long until Democrats & Far Left Marxist Minorities cheer about America gettin into a full blown War with White Folks ( Russia )

We’ll never see a large uprising. Maybe a few stupid riots here there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back