How long before we declare war with Brazil?

Trump had some good ideas about that and was starting to write it into policy. They did everything they could to stop him.

One doesn't write policy with short blurbs on your phone in the middle of the night.

Stop him? Did they take all the computers? All the paper from the White House?

We left. Nobody can beat us in a fight. The problem is removing an ideology without killing everybody is complicated, probably impossible. If we were just there to burn the place to the ground it would have been easy.

And basically mass murder.

One doesn't write policy with short blurbs on your phone in the middle of the night.

Stop him? Did they take all the computers? All the paper from the White House?
Their feverish responses weren't due to mere blurbs. It was happening. They may be assholes, but they are intelligent business people who know when their business may be in trouble.

What the FUCK are you talking about, shit-for-brains.... Taking computers and papers from the White House? Have you popped your cork? They weren't authorized or justified in doing anything like that! That's why they mostly used the mainstream media and a bunch of defaming, bogus, dead-end "investigations" and charades that the compromised FBI put on for the DNC! They had nothing then and they probably have nothing now.

Their feverish responses weren't due to mere blurbs. It was happening. They may be assholes, but they are intelligent business people who know when their business may be in trouble.

What the FUCK are you talking about, shit-for-brains.... Taking computers and papers from the White House? Have you popped your cork? They weren't authorized or justified in doing anything like that! That's why they mostly used the mainstream media and a bunch of defaming, bogus, dead-end "investigations" and charades that the compromised FBI put on for the DNC! They had nothing then and they probably have nothing now.

How did that stop Trump from writing policy?

How did that stop Trump from writing policy?
It didn't. He did enact those policies. First you said he was "only wittering blurbs in the middle of the night"... Now you're admitting that he really did write policy...and they didn't stop him.

Actually they did...when they stole an election and started to undo it. You're either very confused or are stupid enough to think you can confuse me with this nonsense talk.

Brazil was already in BRICS. The WEF appointed Lula (Communist Criminal) as President of Brazil. Bolsonaro should have had the military depose him, but nice guys finish last

It didn't. He did enact those policies. First you said he was "only wittering blurbs in the middle of the night"... Now you're admitting that he really did write policy...and they didn't stop him.

Actually they did...when they stole an election and started to undo it. You're either very confused or are stupid enough to think you can confuse me with this nonsense talk.

No one stole an election. Lol

You think we've learned something? I'm not so sure.
You can't sell a war with Brazil. If we want to dust off the Monroe Doctrine, we need to start with the country flooding our streets with illegal drugs that kill thousands of Americans a year.

Brazil aligns with China to dump the dollar. Generally we consider that an act of war. How long before we contrive a fake reason to go after Brazil?
I'm not sure this policy will be long lived. The president of Brazil is an avowed Marxist who just served time in prison and barely won the election, largely because Bolsinaro couldn't get out of his own way, much like Trump. It's not surprising he's lining up with China given his politics, however, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of his first term the country is so destabilized that he gets defeated by Bolsinaro again or at least someone to the right who ditches this policy.

I'm not sure this policy will be long lived. The president of Brazil is an avowed Marxist who just served time in prison and barely won the election, largely because Bolsinaro couldn't get out of his own way, much like Trump. It's not surprising he's lining up with China given his politics, however, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of his first term the country is so destabilized that he gets defeated by Bolsinaro again or at least someone to the right who ditches this policy.
I believe Bolsinaro backed off with this petroyuan deal when he was president.

I suspect there would have to be a chi-com .mil presence (or one disguised as "police") for that to happen.
We are no longer in a position to stop such a thing. We have bases all over the world, on everyone else's doorsteps. Brazil is too far away for the average American to care.

Forum List

Back