How Long Before the Revolt Begins?

Bunch of pussies. A year and a half ago I lived through hurricane Michael. No electric, cable or internet for a month or more. Town was smashed, nothing was open, no one was making any money while we worked our asses off cleaning up. We stuck together and helped each other out and everyone was on their best behavior. That's America. You assholes who are crying like bitches need to keep your spoiled ass cowardice to yourselves. Now is the time for people to be on their best behavior and help each other out rather than complicating this mess with a bunch of useless whining and counter-productive conspiracy theories.

I agree.

Too bad that's not how it was after Katrina, huh?

Actually it was far worse. We weren't even allowed back in town until October and even then there was no electricity including street lights, no facilities, no nothing. You came in to work your cleanup strictly by daylight, then you left town just to find something to eat.

So did you get treatment for your PTSD?

Bunch of pussies. A year and a half ago I lived through hurricane Michael. No electric, cable or internet for a month or more. Town was smashed, nothing was open, no one was making any money while we worked our asses off cleaning up. We stuck together and helped each other out and everyone was on their best behavior. That's America. You assholes who are crying like bitches need to keep your spoiled ass cowardice to yourselves. Now is the time for people to be on their best behavior and help each other out rather than complicating this mess with a bunch of useless whining and counter-productive conspiracy theories.

I agree.

Too bad that's not how it was after Katrina, huh?

Actually it was far worse. We weren't even allowed back in town until October and even then there was no electricity including street lights, no facilities, no nothing. You came in to work your cleanup strictly by daylight, then you left town just to find something to eat.

So did you get treatment for your PTSD?

Nape. I think I got an MRE from a National Guard truck though.

Yes, I'm sure our overlords must be quaking in their loafers by now.

new-york-m-str-rs20-10701.jpg

paris-m-str-a-rs20-0414.jpg

Government is enjoying its new fascist powers a little too much.

Teachers organized a car parade of teachers to drive around local residential neighborhoods to show the kids they haven’t been forgotten.

Police jumped in and stopped them.

I'm already revolted...

Government is enjoying its new fascist powers a little too much.

Teachers organized a car parade of teachers to drive around local residential neighborhoods to show the kids they haven’t been forgotten.

Police jumped in and stopped them.

I think if they try annd force this vaccine that will be what starts the civil war. This could be one tactic used they want to put bio metrics into vaccines...
Governments looking into advanced surveillance, biometric tech to contain coronavirus

When the government decides to be your doctor, then shit will hit the fan. Oh. Wait. They already are doing that with that malaria drug. Yes, it can be prescribed, but doctors cannot get it because some schmuck said no...it is not to be used.

Forum List

Back