How long before Republicans cave on immigration? Does Mexico finally have Republicans right where they want them?

Two years ago I realized the once aggressive anti illegal rhetoric was completely abandoned. The Left insisted the tone shift into something softer and Trump and the nutless Republicans being the obedient suckers they are happily complied.
So now what....are Republicans ready to completely submit? Have they reached the point where they believe they must embrace Mexico’s slow and subtle takeover of America to stay relevant? Must the party succumb to the leverage that’s been applied by Mexico and Democrats?
Mexicans owned most of the southern states, and many have been living here....is just water basically going back to its original place. Oh and since you guys are god fearing people, god when created this land he didn't create for you and your kind....and to finish, Jesus would've never built a wall. Live and let live hillbilly.

Haha...a Raghead telling core Americans how America’s Declaration Of Independence and American sovereignty works...are you fucking serious?
I’ll play...enlighten me, how did Mexicans come to “own” the southern states..who did they steal it from?
What about the Russian Asians who were first...does America’s right to sovereignty not apply to Mexicans, Russians and Asians?
You just proved my point god created this land who are you to dictate who lived in. The mexicans are taking over whether you like it or not and you know that and there is nothing you can do about it.
“The mexicans are taking over whether you like it or not”

You better pray that doesn’t happen...Remember, not even filthy middle eastern human cockroaches will emigrate to Mexico...why do you think that is?

Two years ago I realized the once aggressive anti illegal rhetoric was completely abandoned. The Left insisted the tone shift into something softer and Trump and the nutless Republicans being the obedient suckers they are happily complied.
So now what....are Republicans ready to completely submit? Have they reached the point where they believe they must embrace Mexico’s slow and subtle takeover of America to stay relevant? Must the party succumb to the leverage that’s been applied by Mexico and Democrats?
Mexicans owned most of the southern states, and many have been living here....is just water basically going back to its original place. Oh and since you guys are god fearing people, god when created this land he didn't create for you and your kind....and to finish, Jesus would've never built a wall. Live and let live hillbilly.

Haha...a Raghead telling core Americans how America’s Declaration Of Independence and American sovereignty works...are you fucking serious?
I’ll play...enlighten me, how did Mexicans come to “own” the southern states..who did they steal it from?
What about the Russian Asians who were first...does America’s right to sovereignty not apply to Mexicans, Russians and Asians?
You just proved my point god created this land who are you to dictate who lived in. The mexicans are taking over whether you like it or not and you know that and there is nothing you can do about it.
“The mexicans are taking over whether you like it or not”

You better pray that doesn’t happen...Remember, not even filthy middle eastern human cockroaches will emigrate to Mexico...why do you think that is?
Typical ignorant lol..... although I'm not middle easterner, people from that region have been immigrating to Mexico since the 18th century, just like south America and they have a huge presence over there. The richest man in Mexico is Arab Carlos Slim, Salma Hayek Mexican arab....President of Salvador is Arab lol, ex president of Argentina, the guy that ran for president of Brazil is an Arab also and so much more.
Same as the US many notable Arabs served as generals, top doctors, top scientists etc.....You know the vaccine Czar that is gonna save your ass and millions of others? Is an Arab Muslim from Morocco, appointed by trump, Also Pfizer founders and scientists are Muslim middle easterners.
Dude i'm telling that recial shit you riding is useless, god created this earth and humans equal.

My Moorish ancestors and is documented, when we were centuries ahead of Europe, they documented how barbaric and filthy your ancestors were. RELAX you skin pigment has nothing to do with your shitty brain.

I keep telling you repeatedly that the best human beings that America is blessed with are Mexicans, 99.99% of them are hard working, family oriented people.

2020 margin of victory for GOP....5.58%
2016 margin of victory for GOP....8.99%
2012 margin of victory for GOP....15.79%

65% drop in the margin of victory over 3 short election cycles.

Texas goes blue the GOP has no possible path to the White House
Do you think the mass invasion of illegals have anything to do with those numbers? Are you pissed about that?

It would fail the first constitutional challenge and it would be horrible optics especially going into an election and would definitely be deemed racist and xenophobic.
Haha…We all knew it was just a matter of time…Republicans honestly believe they have struck gold with illegals/Latinos and now here we are letting Mexicrats force our actions.
Hahaha…So typical of nutless Republicans.

Forum List

Back