How long before Dems come clean and openly detest/contest America’s right to sovereignty?

We’ve all watched this build for some time now...Dems are becoming increasingly blatant in their discontent for America’s right to sovereignty.
How many Democrats have expressed their displeasure with government turning ANYONE loose among the U.S. citizenry who utters the word amnesty?
How many want immigration reform with REAL Americans being the beneficiary of such legislation?
Come on Dems....stop beating around the bush, own it and come clean.

You never stop projecting your insane ideas.
We're not the ones allowing men into women's restrooms and allowing men to compete in women's sports and murdering innocent defenseless children in the womb. You wanna talk about "insane"? Really?

Listen to how retarded that sounds. The federal government is sworn to secure our border...not businesses.

Funny I thought they swore to uphold the Constitution, not to secure our borders from menial workers looking for jobs. But if you want to think that the Jobs offered (under the table) in America aren't a big reason why they come here in droves, it's okay by me.

hahaha...silly Tard. When one takes an oath to defend the constitution they are, in effect, promising to uphold the laws laid on the books by
We The People. Weird that you'd detest such a thing.

Weird that you need defending against Pedro the yardboy or his cousin Jose the busboy. You're mad at them and want to punish them, but not who pays or enables them and others to come here.
Democrats enable them to come here.

Listen to how retarded that sounds. The federal government is sworn to secure our border...not businesses.

Funny I thought they swore to uphold the Constitution, not to secure our borders from menial workers looking for jobs. But if you want to think that the Jobs offered (under the table) in America aren't a big reason why they come here in droves, it's okay by me.

hahaha...silly Tard. When one takes an oath to defend the constitution they are, in effect, promising to uphold the laws laid on the books by

Weird that you need defending against Pedro the yardboy or his cousin Jose the busboy. You're mad at them and want to punish them, but not who pays or enables them and others to come here.

Weird that you'd defend criminals from other nations who don't respect our right to sovereignty.
Do you invite trespassers in for coffee at your house?
Weird that you think heroin addicts are heroin addicts because the heroin dealer exists.
What would Mollie have to say about you defending illegals?
2gd6zg.jpg

I have worked for both Republican's and Democrat's who hired under the table workers.

We’ve all watched this build for some time now...Dems are becoming increasingly blatant in their discontent for America’s right to sovereignty.
How many Democrats have expressed their displeasure with government turning ANYONE loose among the U.S. citizenry who utters the word asylum?
How many want immigration reform with REAL Americans being the beneficiary of such legislation?
Come on Dems....stop beating around the bush, own it and come clean.
Those bozos will never admit to it. They are bottom feeders.

I have worked for both Republican's and Democrat's who hired under the table workers.
So? I'm not a fan of either party. Give me back my President. At least he did something.

Weird that you'd defend criminals from other nations who don't respect our right to sovereignty.

When their only crime is being here to work, sure I'll defend the individual, but you defend the companies that hire them so they can pay sub wages and avoid taxes.

Weird that you think heroin addicts are heroin addicts because the heroin dealer exists.

All the ones I've known were sending money home to their families. Had nothing to do with addiction.

No one is defending the actions of violent criminals. You just want to conflate a laborer whose only crime is being on US Soil with murderers and rapists.

So? I'm not a fan of either party. Give me back my President. At least he did something.

Vote for your guy in the next election. The last one is settled.

Vote for your guy in the next election. The last one is settled.
We don't have a President. We have a puppet.

When their only crime is being here to work, sure I'll defend the individual, but you defend the companies that hire them so they can pay sub wages and avoid taxes.

All the ones I've known were sending money home to their families. Had nothing to do with addiction.

No one is defending the actions of violent criminals. You just want to conflate a laborer whose only crime is being on US Soil with murderers and rapists.

Well there you have it folks...here’s one Mexicrat out in the wide open detesting America’s right to sovereignty.
He believes that as long as someone is trespassing with the intent to work they should not be required to respect America’s sovereign right. BINGO...I knew they were all around us.

Forum List

Back