How liberal ideals are destroying Western society; Best article yet.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
UK riots 2011: Liberal dogma has spawned a generation of brutalised youths | Mail Online

British article outlines how liberal ideology is destroying the Western nations. Particulary interesting is the outline on how we have raised a generation that was trained to not have any pride in nation or self, how to be so tolerant of everything that they end up with pride in nothing. When nothing can be judged as being better/worse, then how can one have pride in self or community, when it is unacceptable to judge anything as being better? They have no role models, as the nuclear family has been ripped apart. They are not desparate for work or food, as the welfare state has supported them, yet they have no identity or sense of self. Basically, they are bored random humans and have a media that is happily painting a picture of who they need to hate. As the rioters in London said in interviews, they are doing it "because of the conservatives, the rich and the business owners". They claim they are angry at unemployment, yet, thousands of openings for entry level jobs go unfilled. Why? Because they want the financial gain of employment without having to put out the labor required of it. They have been raised to feel entitled to money, housing, food...without earning it.

Anyhow, read the article, it's stunning in it's accuracy. It speaks with one mother who threatens legislative action, or worse, against a school for threatening to take her daughter out of honors classes....despite the fact the daughter refuses to do the work required of those classes. The mom believes it would harm her daughters "mental well-being" to remove her from the classes....in which she refuses to do the work.

This is a messy situation, and we aren't far behind. We've got a couple generations of entitled, violent cry-babies. They want what they believe they are owed, and obviously will become violent for it. Left wing ideology has failed, and we're gonna pay a heavy price. London is paying it now.

UK riots 2011: Liberal dogma has spawned a generation of brutalised youths | Mail Online

British article outlines how liberal ideology is destroying the Western nations. Particulary interesting is the outline on how we have raised a generation that was trained to not have any pride in nation or self, how to be so tolerant of everything that they end up with pride in nothing. When nothing can be judged as being better/worse, then how can one have pride in self or community, when it is unacceptable to judge anything as being better? They have no role models, as the nuclear family has been ripped apart. They are not desparate for work or food, as the welfare state has supported them, yet they have no identity or sense of self. Basically, they are bored random humans and have a media that is happily painting a picture of who they need to hate. As the rioters in London said in interviews, they are doing it "because of the conservatives, the rich and the business owners". They claim they are angry at unemployment, yet, thousands of openings for entry level jobs go unfilled. Why? Because they want the financial gain of employment without having to put out the labor required of it. They have been raised to feel entitled to money, housing, food...without earning it.

Anyhow, read the article, it's stunning in it's accuracy. It speaks with one mother who threatens legislative action, or worse, against a school for threatening to take her daughter out of honors classes....despite the fact the daughter refuses to do the work required of those classes. The mom believes it would harm her daughters "mental well-being" to remove her from the classes....in which she refuses to do the work.

This is a messy situation, and we aren't far behind. We've got a couple generations of entitled, violent cry-babies. They want what they believe they are owed, and obviously will become violent for it. Left wing ideology has failed, and we're gonna pay a heavy price. London is paying it now.

There is one huge difference though. The second amendment. People tend to back down staring down the barrel of a large caliber weapon.

Last edited:
Good point. When libtards start their riots here to "show the rich we can do what we want" I fear they'll be met with a less than welcoming group of private citizens.

Hopefully one day people will realize that the ONLY thing you can depend on for your own happiness is yourself and your family. Hell, I depend on my dog for happiness more than I would the government. At least I can be sure my dog will greet me daily and be happy. Looking to the government to solve one's problems will only end in bad things. Like riots in London, Greece, France, etc.

Forum List

Back