How Jesus became god'... from not being one. Bart Ehrman.

... Except take beat downs from me, comrade.
... Since I beat you over the head with it, comrade.

It's by the way very fascinating to see how some people try to make a difference - (=try to discriminate) - between themselves and Nazis. Why do you not just simple write the good old american romantic Wild West sentence: "The only good German I ever saw was dead?".
Only to Germans who try to take away 2nd Amendment rights of Americans.

Aha. Sounds like your god 2nd Amendmet gave you the order to murder all Red Indians. And everyone who is not accepting this gets the answer: You're next!

I have been entirely reasonable with you.

What a luck. If NRA-reasons help not any longer then you are able to start to murder the idiots who don't accept your NRA-reasons, because the NRA is a criminal organisation, which eliminates politicians, who try to care for a happy life of all US-Americans with better weapon laws. And I fear meanwhile you need also a special "war weapon control law for private war weapons in the USA" and international organisations, which have to control this law.

But you would have none of it.

We could solve this problem with a classic duell - unfortunatelly since 1891 AD the Catholic Church did forbid duels here in Germany. And I never will travel to the USA - if not god sends me into "his own country": Too many stupid criminals and criminal idiots with much too many weapons and war weapons there. But you know the USA better than I. You live there - better to say: You survive there.
I'm glad that my second amendment rights makes you crazy. It's like a two fer one.

I do not even know what your second amendment is and because the constitution of the USA is sacrosanct I never would try to speak about the only constitution the USA ever had with an US-American. But the weapon fetishism of the people in the USA is a totally mad thing, which has absolutelly nothing to do with reason and/or wisdom. Always to need more weapons, after someone became a victim of weapons, is the trying to replace a devil with satan. The US-American weapon fetishism is a psychological disease of the masses - and the criminal monster organisation NRA is the long term poison in this deadly game, while the criminals of this organisation preach weapons are a medicine. By the way: Weapons and freedom exclude each other. That's easily understandable for everyone with a sane mind.

Huna blentyn ar fy mynwes,
Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Breichiau mam sy'n dynn amdanat,
Cariad mam sy dan fy mron;
Ni chaiff dim amharu'th gyntun,
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;
Huna'n dawel, annwyl blentyn,
Huna'n fwyn ar fron dy fam.

Huna'n dawel, heno, huna,
Huna'n fwyn, y tlws ei lun;
Pam yr wyt yn awr yn gwenu,
Gwenu'n dirion yn dy hun?
Ai angylion fry sy'n gwenu,
Arnat ti yn gwenu'n llon,
Tithau'n gwenu'n ôl dan huno,
Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

I provided a detailed post on the second amendment in a reply to you.

I bet you didn't back anything up with a proper link.

You'd lose that bet just like you'd lose all the other bets you have made. :lol:

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788
The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"
The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

FYI, you're supposed to put a link to your quote.

So which ass-backwards state lets you have a gun? Utah?

Hey, dummy, it's cited.

Zaan wants all the guns gone so he can stick you in an oven.

giphy.gif

Before-Meeting-Your-New-Boo-Parents.gif

Now, we know what you're scared spitless about

what is a schizzo ?

I have been entirely reasonable with you. But you would have none of it.
grandiose people that dream what they can only wish ...
It's public record, dummy.
well, your right that's what I was commenting on - how you are always the winner in your dreams when in fact ...

* didn't know you were a gun fanatic sortof fits the picture.
Yes, Jesus freak and gun nut all rolled into one. Come try to take away either one. :lol:
Yes, Jesus freak and gun nut all rolled into one. Come try to take away either one. :lol:
sad and telling the 4th century rolled into a single package, bing - nut cakes everyone of them.

the 2nd amendment - do you believe in traffic stop lights, holy one or should they be made optional like covid masks ...
It isn't surprising that you the 2nd Amendment.
not sure that makes any sense, holy one.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
anotherwards, not for lunatics especially religious fanatics.

- do you ever read what's written before shooting from the hip.
Do you?

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"
The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
Well regulated does not mean regulations.
:iyfyus.jpg:
you suck on founding fathers the same as you do jesus and christianity ... through forgeries and fallacies.

they wrote that amendment during the time period to most regulate firearms as much as possible - that is what the majority intended.

bolt or lever action only, maximum 6 round non detachable magazine -

that's it in a nutshell, bing - when the fanatics finally are educated on how properly to manage their cravings. if necessary in your case from in jail.

what is a schizzo ?

well, your right that's what I was commenting on - how you are always the winner in your dreams when in fact ...

sad and telling the 4th century rolled into a single package, bing - nut cakes everyone of them.

the 2nd amendment - do you believe in traffic stop lights, holy one or should they be made optional like covid masks ...
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Do you?

you suck on founding fathers the same as you do jesus and christianity ... through forgeries and fallacies.

they wrote that amendment during the time period to most regulate firearms as much as possible - that is what the majority intended.

that's it in a nutshell, bing - when the fanatics finally are educated on how properly to manage their cravings. if necessary in your case from in jail.
There's nothing you won't lie about.

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

you are brain dead, bing - no one is taking your weapons away from you society simply attempts to regulate for you to kill fewer innocent people as possible - see a psychiatrist.

It's by the way very fascinating to see how some people try to make a difference - (=try to discriminate) - between themselves and Nazis. Why do you not just simple write the good old american romantic Wild West sentence: "The only good German I ever saw was dead?".

Aha. Sounds like your god 2nd Amendmet gave you the order to murder all Red Indians. And everyone who is not accepting this gets the answer: You're next!

What a luck. If NRA-reasons help not any longer then you are able to start to murder the idiots who don't accept your NRA-reasons, because the NRA is a criminal organisation, which eliminates politicians, who try to care for a happy life of all US-Americans with better weapon laws. And I fear meanwhile you need also a special "war weapon control law for private war weapons in the USA" and international organisations, which have to control this law.

We could solve this problem with a classic duell - unfortunatelly since 1891 AD the Catholic Church did forbid duels here in Germany. And I never will travel to the USA - if not god sends me into "his own country": Too many stupid criminals and criminal idiots with much too many weapons and war weapons there. But you know the USA better than I. You live there - better to say: You survive there.
I'm glad that my second amendment rights makes you crazy. It's like a two fer one.

I do not even know what your second amendment is and because the constitution of the USA is sacrosanct I never would try to speak about the only constitution the USA ever had with an US-American. But the weapon fetishism of the people in the USA is a totally mad thing, which has absolutelly nothing to do with reason and/or wisdom. Always to need more weapons, after someone became a victim of weapons, is the trying to replace a devil with satan. The US-American weapon fetishism is a psychological disease of the masses - and the criminal monster organisation NRA is the long term poison in this deadly game, while the criminals of this organisation preach weapons are a medicine. By the way: Weapons and freedom exclude each other. That's easily understandable for everyone with a sane mind.

Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;

Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

You'd lose that bet just like you'd lose all the other bets you have made. :lol:

Hey, dummy, it's cited.

You still need the link for me to check your quote. Asswipe.

Startlingly, a lecture at the Atheist org.. Freedom From Religion Foundation/FFRF.. by one of thee most Renowned professor's of Religious Studies, Bart Ehrman.
One of the world's foremost experts on Christianity/NT.
Can't say he doesn't know his topic.
99% of the time he is invited to speak to religious groups.
But, as it turns out, he's an "Agnostic and an Atheist."
A good bit of the youtube on his 'new' book, 'How Jesus became God' [2014]
I've seen him several times on PBS'/other religious documentaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_D._Ehrman

Bart D. Ehrman (1955) is an American New Testament scholar, currently the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.​
According to the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, he is one of North America's Leading scholars in his field, having written and edited 27 books, including three college textbooks.
He has also achieved acclaim at the popular level, authoring five New York Times bestsellers.​
Ehrman's work focuses on textual criticism of the New Testament, the historical Jesus, and the development of early Christianity.​
[.....]​

`

Interestingly why mostly Jews 24/7 attack Christianity and Jesus.
He shall read the Holy Bible and stop to lie about Jesus

bd1db3c9d5f5c2a0c9094c25f523dead.png

Do you have a LINK for that ANTI-SEMITIC claim?
I didn't think so Adolph.

Interestingly here though, it's 100% Christian Literalists that attack Science...
and try to refute it with every DISHONEST argument and fallacy imaginable.
(a few 7/11 Ventriloquists among them)

`

Last edited:

Do you have a LINK for that ANTI-SEMITIC claim?
I didn't think so Adolph.

Interestingly here though, it's 100% Christian Literalists that attack Science...
and try to refute it with every DISHONEST argument and fallacy imaginable.

`

Why so-called 'Science' attacks Christians only?
BTW
Just look his Trotski like mug, which link do you need yet?

ehrman-ec2cdf8cb03386748e2ad236d8045223d7b5dea5-s800-c85.jpg

Why so-called 'Science' attacks Christians only?
So you're dropping the 'Jews" claim?

Science doesn't attack Christians only.
Science-minded people like me do though
I personally have attacked literal Muslims/Islam (doctrinally and otherwise) which has an even higher percent of their adherent's as literalists.
Not to mention Literalists among Jews.

In fact goofy, my very handle is a Poke at Islam. (google it)
And so is "ALLAH Snackbar."
Or did you miss that because YOU have a complex?
How could you miss that?

`

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

you are brain dead, bing - no one is taking your weapons away from you society simply attempts to regulate for you to kill fewer innocent people as possible - see a psychiatrist.

dingbat. The right to bear arms in CANON LAW
(aka Justinian Code) was denied to jews. Right to
bear arms is also denied to jews in Shariah Law.
Interestingly the right was also denied clergy---
except for purposes of Crusades. The prohibition
for jews MAY have been removed from Canon law--
IDK. It remains a provision of Shariah law
The Bearing of Arms is a right held by the ruling
class in many societies thruout history

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

They aren't gonna do that either, buddy. So fuck off.

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

What's your point? Do you ever have a point :dunno:

Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;

Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

Hey, dummy, it's cited.

You still need the link for me to check your quote. Asswipe.

Ever hear of google? Google the citation or don't lesbians know how to use google, slit licker.

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

we were discussing "the right to bear arms" ---it is a subject with a very interesting history. The Spartans ALSO denied the Helots the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

we were discussing "the right to bear arms" ---it is a subject with a very interesting history. The Spartans ALSO denied the Helots the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
So what? What does that have to do with this?

what is a schizzo ?

Do you?

So what? What does that have to do with this?

what is "this"??

Forum List

Back