How Jesus became god'... from not being one. Bart Ehrman.

what is a schizzo ?
Only to Germans who try to take away 2nd Amendment rights of Americans.

I have been entirely reasonable with you. But you would have none of it.
grandiose people that dream what they can only wish ...
It's public record, dummy.
well, your right that's what I was commenting on - how you are always the winner in your dreams when in fact ...

* didn't know you were a gun fanatic sortof fits the picture.

... Except take beat downs from me, comrade.
... Since I beat you over the head with it, comrade.

It's by the way very fascinating to see how some people try to make a difference - (=try to discriminate) - between themselves and Nazis. Why do you not just simple write the good old american romantic Wild West sentence: "The only good German I ever saw was dead?".

Aha. Sounds like your god 2nd Amendmet gave you the order to murder all Red Indians. And everyone who is not accepting this gets the answer: You're next!

I have been entirely reasonable with you.

What a luck. If NRA-reasons help not any longer then you are able to start to murder the idiots who don't accept your NRA-reasons, because the NRA is a criminal organisation, which eliminates politicians, who try to care for a happy life of all US-Americans with better weapon laws. And I fear meanwhile you need also a special "war weapon control law for private war weapons in the USA" and international organisations, which have to control this law.

But you would have none of it.

We could solve this problem with a classic duell - unfortunatelly since 1891 AD the Catholic Church did forbid duels here in Germany. And I never will travel to the USA - if not god sends me into "his own country": Too many stupid criminals and criminal idiots with much too many weapons and war weapons there. But you know the USA better than I. You live there - better to say: You survive there.

Last edited:

It's by the way very fascinating to see how some people try to make a difference - (=try to discriminate) - between themselves and Nazis. Why do you not just simple write the good old american romantic Wild West sentence: "The only good German I ever saw was dead?".

Aha. Sounds like your god 2nd Amendmet gave you the order to murder all Red Indians. And everyone who is not accepting this gets the answer: You're next!

What a luck. If NRA-reasons help not any longer then you are able to start to murder the idiots who don't accept your NRA-reasons, because the NRA is a criminal organisation, which eliminates politicians, who try to care for a happy life of all US-Americans with better weapon laws. And I fear meanwhile you need also a special "war weapon control law for private war weapons in the USA" and international organisations, which have to control this law.

We could solve this problem with a classic duell - unfortunatelly since 1891 AD the Catholic Church did forbid duels here in Germany. And I never will travel to the USA - if not god sends me into "his own country": Too many stupid criminals and criminal idiots with much too many weapons and war weapons there. But you know the USA better than I. You live there - better to say: You survive there.
I'm glad that my second amendment rights makes you crazy. It's like a two fer one.

what is a schizzo ?

well, your right that's what I was commenting on - how you are always the winner in your dreams when in fact ...

Yes, Jesus freak and gun nut all rolled into one. Come try to take away either one. :lol:

what is a schizzo ?

Yes, Jesus freak and gun nut all rolled into one. Come try to take away either one. :lol:
sad and telling the 4th century rolled into a single package, bing - nut cakes everyone of them.

the 2nd amendment - do you believe in traffic stop lights, holy one or should they be made optional like covid masks ...

what is a schizzo ?

sad and telling the 4th century rolled into a single package, bing - nut cakes everyone of them.

the 2nd amendment - do you believe in traffic stop lights, holy one or should they be made optional like covid masks ...
It isn't surprising that you the 2nd Amendment.

I'm glad that my second amendment rights makes you crazy. It's like a two fer one.

I do not even know what your second amendment is and because the constitution of the USA is sacrosanct I never would try to speak about the only constitution the USA ever had with an US-American. But the weapon fetishism of the people in the USA is a totally mad thing, which has absolutelly nothing to do with reason and/or wisdom. Always to need more weapons, after someone became a victim of weapons, is the trying to replace a devil with satan. The US-American weapon fetishism is a psychological disease of the masses - and the criminal monster organisation NRA is the long term poison in this deadly game, while the criminals of this organisation preach weapons are a medicine. By the way: Weapons and freedom exclude each other. That's easily understandable for everyone with a sane mind.

Huna blentyn ar fy mynwes,
Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Breichiau mam sy'n dynn amdanat,
Cariad mam sy dan fy mron;
Ni chaiff dim amharu'th gyntun,
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;
Huna'n dawel, annwyl blentyn,
Huna'n fwyn ar fron dy fam.

Huna'n dawel, heno, huna,
Huna'n fwyn, y tlws ei lun;
Pam yr wyt yn awr yn gwenu,
Gwenu'n dirion yn dy hun?
Ai angylion fry sy'n gwenu,
Arnat ti yn gwenu'n llon,
Tithau'n gwenu'n ôl dan huno,
Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

Last edited:
In ~ 1935 Adolf enacted the NUREMBERG code which is not much more or less than the Canon Law enacted
by CONSTANTINE in the time that he was Emperor of the HOLEY roman empire. It include disarmament of all "enemies" which in Germany (and for Constantine) largely referred to jews. Adolf did not impose disarmament on christian german citizens---but I believe he insisted on registration of fire arms. The ban was supposed to include conquered nations too
And your point?

several points would be clear to all but the brainless----VERY IMPORTANT is the fact that disarming this or that population was NOTHING NEW in the "holy
roman empire" -----for the record---the THIRD REICH actually means THE THIRD HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE.

The Holy Roman Empire of German (=united) Nation was not a nation state. It was founde in 800 and ended in 1806. Afterwards existed no empire any longer. The "empire" which was founded in 1870 in Versailles was not reaqlly a German emapiurre as it is often called - it was a Prussian empire, the Prussain overtook Germany with their militaristic structure. The Austrian empire for example was excluded from this Germany - and many other German traibes or nartion were seen from Berlin only as "colonies of Prussia".

Hitler used in his propagda the words "third empire" instead of "republic of Weimar" because he made clear the time for democracies is over - but he made nothing to reorganize in Germany anythin in sense of the holy empire. The Nazis had nothing to do with the Christian religion nor with Christains valeus. They were a military dictatorship.

I consider it a fascinating point that the NUREMBERG LAWS are nothing more than a recapitulation of the original laws of the holy roman empire. The Spartans disarmed the HELOTS---also an oppressed underclass being "not greek

The Nurnberg laws were modern racists laws comparable with the racist laws in the USA. The antisemitism of the Nazis had biological, darwinstsic reasons. Nothing what the Nazis did do had to do with the holy empire. The holy empire was not racistic - the holy empire was a elitarian society. Everyone was born in functions and had a speciel place in the society with special rules. That's absolutelly not comparable with the 1000 years empire of the Nazis from 1933-1945.

you are playing with semantics.

Exactly. I am playing with semantics - another word for this is "to think".

Whatever the composition of the REICHS

German: "das Reich" - plural "die Reiche". English: "the empire", plural "the empires".

(I should add----that
I am descended from persons of the SECOND
REICH

Never anyone called it the second empire - or das zweite Reich. It's normally called Germany or the German empire (Deutschland oder das deutsche Reich). But indeed it was a Prussian empire. As a result of the international war in Germany against Napoleon Bonaparte the European nations made Prussia strong and Prussia conquered in the follwoing decades one by the naxt German country and made it to a colony of Prussia. The French and the English empire had a very big influence on the Prussians, that's why they liked to become a colonial power on their own.

----ie jews of the Austria-Hungarian EMPIRE------

OKay ... somehow you are also able to call Austria-Hungaria a second German (=deutsch = united) empire. But the normal expression was in this case the "K&K monarchy". K&K = königlich und kaiserlich = royal and imperial.

I know what the REICH LAWS that fell on the heads of Jews were in DA REICH The REICHS involved ever shifting borders and appellations and
treaties and power holders.

No ideas about what you speak now in context German empire and Austria-Hungaria. Both formation of nations tried to overstep all forms of antisemitism. In both empires Jews were full citizens like all others. Since about 1860 antisemitism played not a big role any longer in Germany and Austria.

However----the RACIST CANON LAWS were carried thru all the way from the EMPEROR OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE--- CONSTANTINE thru the last EMPEROR of the third reich, to wit adolf-----the NUREMBERG LAWs-- and included not only complete disarmament but also DISTINCTIVE MARKINGS ON CLOTHES even down to the color YELLOW Of course you did not learn about it in Sunday School.

Give me a concrete example what you call "racist canon law" and what this means for the holy empire, the "interregnum" from 1806 - 1870, the Prussian empire and Austria-Hungaria, the democracy of Weimar and the Austrian democracy and Hitler-Germany.

The situation in Germany (with its very different structures) for Jews was by the way much better than in other countries during history. In England for example existed no problems for Jews on a very simple reason: All Jews had to leave England. And it were the crusaders from England and France (Normans), who had started to murder in the holy empire Jews. Antisemitism was nothing which came out of the holy empire. Antisemitism was transported into the holy empire.

But the victims knew.

Who was a vicitim of what in your family? I lost a very big part of my families because of the Nazis.

Interestingly-----the makers of Shariah law APED the filth.[ Denying these facts is about as silly as denying JIM CROW laws.

Eh? What do you speak about now? The fanatic antisemitism of the Nazis based on a wrong understanding of biology, which came in most parts from the racist English speaking world.

your ignorance is based on the ethos of your people.
You simply do not LEARN about it. The fanatic anti-semitism of the Nazis was no different from that of the Catholic Church and the founder of the Lutheran Church, Martin Luther------which was no different from the antisemitism of other Emperor, the of the first Reich-----Constantine. The Hungarian-Austrian empire is INDEED known historically as the second
Reich---one of its emperors, FRANZ JOSEF, an adherent of THE ENLIGHTENMENT is as illustrious
a character in jewish ethos as is the Persian King,
Cyrus. He was a good guy-----a legend even in my own family. Your claim of "equal citizenship" is
HILARIOUS. Vestiges of the CANON/NUREMBURG
laws are memorialized in the mode of dress of the
CHASSIDIC JEWS. You may have not noticed---Their long coats do not have a pleat in the back. The pleat was placed in the back in order to accomodate a man when he sits astride a horse- Now give that fact some thought-----it is very interesting. More information---under FRANZ JOSEF my greatgrandfather had an actual job in the army that was not a 20 year FORCED stint----a very unusual
situation for a JEW at that time----the ENLIGHTENMENT (PS --if you have not figured it out yet HORSES were considered instruments of war
and are illegal for jews under both Shariah and Canon
law)

Neither the germans or the nazis were antisemitic, that crown fell all to the loony in power at the time

Guy, don't take this the wrong; take it in the spirit that it's given -- but, just what kind of a fuckin' moron are you?

@esalla

what is a schizzo ?

He seems to call everyone "schizophrenic" who agrees not with him ... whatever it is what he really thinks behind his masquerade. Seems to me he is an atheists, who believes not to believe and spiritual thinkers are for him "schizzo" = split personalities, irrational people. He knows not really what schizophrenia is. The important thing for him seems to be to have a feeling of superiority over "sick" people. This is perhaps an indicator for a (pseudo-)darwinistic system of values, which separates the world into winners and losers (survivors and victims). The indicator for truth seems for him not to be what's right or wrong - and I guess it is impossible for him to see that truth is in the end the fulfillment of love.

Last edited:

I do not even know what your second amendment is and because the constitution of the USA is sacrosanct I never would try to speak about the only constitution the USA ever had with an US-American. But the weapon fetishism of the people in the USA is a totally mad thing, which has absolutelly nothing to do with reason and/or wisdom. Always to need more weapons, after someone became a victim of weapons, is the trying to replace a devil with satan. The US-American weapon fetishism is a psychological disease of the masses - and the criminal monster organisation NRA is the long term poison in this deadly game, while the criminals of this organisation preach weapons are a medicine. By the way: Weapons and freedom exclude each other. That's easily understandable for everyone with a sane mind.

Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;

Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

I provided a detailed post on the second amendment in a reply to you.

Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;

Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

I bet you didn't back anything up with a proper link.

what is a schizzo ?

Seriously, they let you have guns? :08621:

Zaan wants all the guns gone so he can stick you in an oven.

what is a schizzo ?

not sure that makes any sense, holy one.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
anotherwards, not for lunatics especially religious fanatics.

- do you ever read what's written before shooting from the hip.

what is a schizzo ?

not sure that makes any sense, holy one.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
anotherwards, not for lunatics especially religious fanatics.

- do you ever read what's written before shooting from the hip.
Do you?

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;

Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

You'd lose that bet just like you'd lose all the other bets you have made. :lol:

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny. They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

"
If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The people who wish to preserve liberty and are capable of bearing arms are the militia.

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms be infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The fundamental purpose of the militia is to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the level of equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

Well regulated does not mean regulations. When the Constitution specifies regulations it specifically states who and what is being regulated. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. The fundamental purpose of the militia was to serve as a check upon a standing army, the words “well regulated” referred to the necessity that the armed citizens making up the militia have the necessary equipment and training necessary to be an effective and formidable check upon the national government’s standing army. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

Clyd a chynnes ydyw hon;
Ni wna undyn â thi gam;

Huno'n dawel ar fy mron?

You'd lose that bet just like you'd lose all the other bets you have made. :lol:

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

FYI, you're supposed to put a link to your quote.

So which ass-backwards state lets you have a gun? Utah?

Forum List

Back